Work

Jade's pov

When I woke up this morning Corie was already up in her work outfit making breakfast.

"Morning" I said to her

"Morning sleepy head" Corie said.

I laughed at her sleepy tone.
She handed me a plate of waffles and made more for her self . I put my plate in the sink and went to go put my work outfit on . When I was done I put my make up on just like Corie's .

I finally finished my makeup

I finally finished my makeup . I walked out of the bathroom and told Corie I was ready to go to work.She wanted me to drive so I did. I drove my car which is a black Ford 2001.I started to drive to work and corie was fixing her makeup.

Corie's pov

Soon we pulled into Hooters and got out the car. I sighed as we opened up the door and walked inside. After greeting our coworkers we started working. Jade always take orders and I work at the bar. Sometimes we switch shifts either way we get money. The tips are always great too. Another day, another dollar. While taking the orders at the bar and jade was taking orders at the tables. Which annoys me because there is always older men hitting on us I just want to punch them in the face. Like if you have a ring on and your married stop hitting on me. I sighed as a group of security guards walked in guarding the front door.

Jade's POV

I looked over at Corie in confusion. The security shot me a look as six very familiar men came in behind them. A wide smile spreaded across my face and I walked over to the bar area.

"Oh shit" I said.

"No way!" Corie said in shock.

"G Shit" I said laughing at her expression.

We both fell to the ground and squealed.

"Ok Ok chill. We have to stay calm and collected" I said.

"Right" Corie replied taking deep breaths.

"Promise" I said

"Pinky promise" Corie said.

"Yo anyone back there" a quite deep yet amusing voice said.

Oh shit. You go I said

No you! Corie said

No you! I said as I lift her up. She kicked me as she stood up and I laughed loudly

"Hello my name is Corie and I'll be your server" I heard her say.

I could tell she was nervous but judging by her voice she was awkwardly smiling. I crawled from behind the bar and went to the kitchen.

"Isn't that D12" our coworker Kayrie asked

Yes I said

Oh my god she said tying her shirt up to her stomach and fixing her hair.

"Just because D12 is here that doesn't mean be a hoe" I said.

"Bitch" she said scoffing.

Plus you wouldn't want them to see you like this I said before squirting ketchup on her.

She screamed as it landed in her hair and shirt. I laughed and she picked up the mustard spraying it out on me. I felt a big blob on my face and I wiped it off laughing. Corie appeared in the kitchen

What the fuck Corie said

Don't even ask I said

Ok anyway help me take the tables Corie said.

"Ok but remember cool, calm and collected" I said as I helped her fixed the drinks

We went back to the bar area where the guys were and handing them their drinks. Then we started taking their orders. We were actually doing pretty good instead of freaking out. Proof kept laughing as he stared at me. I just shot him a smile and kept taking orders.

I kind of felt embarrassed and nervous.

You have something in your hair he said pointing.

I reached for the spot and it was mustard. I smiled nervously.

Let me guess you had a fight with the mustard. And the mustard won Proof said smiling.

Yea I guess you can say that I said laughing idiotically.

Corie's pov

I walked over to bizzar and handed him his wings and then walked over to Marshall and handed him his burger

Hey Marshall said , yeah i said , can I get some extra ketchup Marshall asked me , sure I'll be right back I said going to go get ketchup

I handed him the ketchup and started to walk back to the kitchen but Marshall stopped me

Um I'm Marshall by the way it's nice to meet you he said nervously , hi I'm corie it's nice to meet you too well I got to get back to work but I hope I can see you around I said , wait you don't have anything to do we are the only ones in here Marshall pointed out , you have a point there I said laughing .

Marshall and started to talk and he gave me a autograph with his # on it . I can't Fall for this guy right of the bat I need to know him better personally not just stalking in with internet and magazines .

I walked up to jade a showed her my autograph that Marshall gave me with his phone # on it . She freaked out.

Jade POV

I freaked out when Corie showed me her autpgraph.

"I'm so happy for you girly" I said smiling

"Thanks" Corie said smiling back

"Of course all the other girls are gonna throw themselves at them" I pointed out as the other girls start flirting and throwing themselves at the guys.

"True but we're not like them" Corie said.

" Your right but let's just continue to do our job" I said

"I saw the way you and Proof were chatting each other up" Corie said.

I smiled as we watched them make a fool out of themselves.

I was talking to corie until proof and Marshall walked up to both of us and asked if we wanted to go out some time

" I would love that " i said to proof

Corie was priceless she didn't say anything until I elbowed her in the stomach.

" Yeah that would be great " corie said in pain

After that d12 left and corie and I finished working .