Just Having Fun

Jade's pov

It's been a week since corie and I have seen Marshall and Proof . They invited both of us to go on a double date with them but Corie is being a pain in the ass. She doesn't want to go on the date , but I'm making her go whether she likes it or not.

"Come on. Corie it will be fun " I said putting on my outfit

" I don't wanna go Jade " Corie said complaining

" Why not? I thought you liked Marshall " I said.

" I do,but he's different than I thought he would be like " Corie said putting on her outfit.

Ahh come on. It wasn't that bad. Let's just go. At least we get to have fun together " I said.

She didn't say anything but pursed her lips. I knew she was thinking about it.

"Fine...I'll go" Corie said lightly smiling.

"Yayyy" I said childishy.

"This better be fun" she said.

"Of course it will be" I said as we left out the door and locked it.

We got in my Mercedes and drove over to the club Proof sent me the address to. We arrived there in no time. The club was very packed and live. Me and Corie both hit up the bar. We both got one and went to go look for Proof and Em. When we found them they were sitting down laughing and drinking.

"Yo" I said.

"Wassup" Em said.

"Hey lil mama" Proof said hugging her.

Corie POV

"Wassup" Em said.

" Hey em " I said hugging Em

" I want to apologize for what happened last week " em said

" it's ok " I said not meaning it

" let's go dance " !!! Jade said grabbing my hand

" Ok geez " i said following her to the dance floor

Dance by big Sean it was the remix with niki manaj . Jade and I started to twerk and she was winding up against me. I knew the boys were watching I was having fun but I wanted to get to know Marshall better .

"Can I steal her from you?/" Marshall asked Jade

"Sure " Jade said.

Why did she have to do that , I was having fun with her . Marshall took my hand and dragged me back to the bar .

" Can I get two more drinks " em asked the bartender

They bartender gave us our drinks , we sat down at the bar and started to talk . Finally I wanted to talk to him like this the first time . Then he asked me a question I was speechless .

" so do you like working at hooters , you know , having men hit on you all day " Marshall said drunk

I knew he was drunk , but not that drunk to say that .