Whoops

Finally. The plan is in action. All I need to do is to ditch mum after we get on the motorway. That way, she can't find me and I will have enough time to do what needs to be done. Your probably thinking I'm a heartless beast who cares nothing about her mother and would happily leave her behind at any chance she got. But I'm not. Don't you think this is hard for me? Because it is. It was never going to be easy. Marlene I could wait a day... Get my strength back a little. Maybe?

I relax in in the back of the car. Well, relaxing is a bit of an understatement. I am hanging on for dear life. My mum is DRIVING. what did I expect? Anyway, the scenery surprises me. I always thought that it would be so beautiful to see the British countryside... But I was wrong. How many sheep can one country hold? A lot apparently. A hell of a lot.
" how much longer in the fu**ing car?"
"Language!" Mums replies.
"How. Long. "
" I'm not saying now."
"Look. I'm sorry. NOW TELL ME HOW LONG!"
" we're here"
" oh. "

The chalet is old. It looks like someone hasn't been here since the dark ages. It's breathtakingly beautiful. So majestic and antique. I want to stay here forever. I imagine myself in a Tudor dress hung with draping and beads and jewels. My slaves abide my every rule and demand. That would be so nice.
" you like it?" Mum walks through the door. I hadn't noticed her until now.
"Wow. "
"Thought you might." She says, standing next to me.

The night is warm. But not like that horrible warm where you are suffocating from humidity, but the nice warm that makes you feel all fuzzy inside and the summer breeze is just gentle enough to hug you and make you feel safe. Almost... To safe.

Sleep is an uncommon thought amongst the living. It is a way of life. But amongst the dead, it is a little different. Do you ever wonder that if you just stepped outside for one minute, right in the middle of the night where not even the Owls are awake for, you would not actually be awake? If no one knows that you are there, and even you can not see, for it is too dark, then are you really there?

Huh. Funny.  Too late now to even be dreaming of the idea of sleep. Drifting now would only mean one thing... That I have wasted more time. Because I have not been writing something down. Something I probably should have mentioned. There is a tight feeling in my chest. Something I know is not there by mistake. I think that I am only using borrowed time now.

Sleep finally comes...