Continuity By Nicholas Studio

Chapter four C's story:
"Hey Cyrus"i hear a familiar voice call out behined me,I pause and i continue walking to my location."Oh come on".the voice states as they began picking up
Their pace i follow suit untill we

Run into a dark alley."Finally i caught you,and why were you running,its me Roman".I sigh before letting out an annoyed"I know".He responds with an equally annoyed"So why are you ignoring me".I finally stop and turn around"What do you think,I was on my own since birth and if you think you can change that then you are dead wrong". I turn back around only for Roman to say "If that is how it's gonna be"
I felt something hit me in my head then everything went black
.............................................................
I angrily huff in my outside,this really annoying girl was talking to me,what was her name again...oh yeah it was Sapphire.Eventually another kid came and got her she addressed him as .... Nate i geuss,he didn't really talk that much interesting.

Anywho as soon as i was enrolled i had to put on a really weird looking uniform,it kind of reminded me of the uniform from RWBY,yeah i watch that show,don't you judge me,dolt

DANGIT there goes another refrence to RWBY in the span of five seconds,"Hey watch were you're going dweeb".a voice said,I decided to ignore them and walk away,I then realize I'm inside a music room i quickly walk into it and search for the nearest piano and start playing fur elise by Beethoven."Whoa".a load annoying voice said which also startled me greatly much to Sapphire's amusement i had two choices be nice or make her leave i choose to be nice for whatever reason possibly because i wanted to improve my image even though i don't care.she was really starting to get on my nervous so i politely asked her if she could leave,she paused for a minute then she skipped out of the room I'm not kidding she literally skipped out of the room,Then i continued the piano but changed the song to my personal favorite winter wind,despite me not being it being my favorite of all piano music i am absolutely awful at it,which is why i practice to get better,i practice for my friend who a long timd ago passed away due to complications and not a day that goes by that I don't regret not saying goodbye,i miss that friend alot but they will stay in my memory forever.(To Be Continued)