Continuity By Nicholas Studio

Chapter One:The Beginning's End
I checked my report card,once again all A's.I breathed a sigh of relief,thankfully my luck knows no bounds,well except for that time i walked in on Nate and Sapphire doing...Whatever that was that they were doing that day,unfortunately I'm still in the middle of class and I'm bored out out of my mind other than make wisecracks and win class clown yet again."Roman Mado,you're up".The teacher called.Oh wait this is my favorite class,i stand up and walk to the front of the room to face off agains my opponent,i recongized him his name was John Doe,he had a history of losing every battle he was in and had a handfull of near-death experiences.Both of us were handed a wooden practice sword."3,2,1, start"The teacher who was named Mr.Johnson annonced,As soon as we both heard that me and John rushed at each other both out swords clashing at the speed of sound both of us putting our full weight into each individual clash making sure we both attempt to catch the other off guard eventually John recklessly does a two hand swing witch missed and i lightley poked him with my sword."Round one:Roman".Mr.Johnson announces as both me and John head too our individual corners."3,2,1.Start"Mr.Johnson announced yet again.I rushed at him this time,what I didnt expect was for John to hit me with the back of his sword and beat me that way."Round two:John".(To be continued in the next chapter.yeah I know this is short but i ran out of ideas for this chaptet)