Chapter 67; One month along

I giggle as I play around with my tiny baby bump, it is really tiny but visible this past week I've been spending my time laying on our bed, tracing my finger around in circles back and forth talking to the baby. "Mommy is so bored," I say,  looking down at my finger. "Yes mommy Is also weird but you'll get used to it," I say and I chuckle lightly, I wonder what he or she will look like or be like hopefully the baby won't be like me because Lord knows we don't need another.

"La la la la la la la la," I hum, a little I must be getting super bored, I only hum when I'm bored Andrew won't let me do anything, and I mean anything. I can't get up to get water the only thing I can do is use the bathroom I tried to tell Andrew I wanted to enjoy my time seeing my feet and being slim while I can but that didn't work well, and that how I'm here. "Andrew www!!!" I yell, he's downstairs working he made it to where we have to be together at all times, he rushes in and I smile. "Can I go for a walk?" I ask, he raise an eyebrow. "What do you think?" He asks, I huff. "Dammit, whatever I'm going to take a shower," I say,
"Why?" He asks. "Because I have no freedom, and if a shower is my freedom so be it!" I say walking into the bathroom. I take a really quick shower because this is the fourth shower this morning, I came up with really good excuses but I can stall forever.

When I get dressed I peer down stairs and see Andrew isn't there so I tip toe down and run out the front door in hurry. I walk over to Mom's house because I really don't know where else I could go. "Hey mom Annie Johanna," I say entering the living room they all smile at me. "How are you Wills?" Mom asks, I huff and sit down between mom and Johanna. "Horrible. Andrew won't let me do anything!" I complain, mom laughs so does Annie and Johanna. "Then how'd you get here?" She asks. "Oh I snuck out when he wasn't looking," She chuckles. "Honey, I suggest if Andrew is really getting on your nerves do what I do to his father," Annie starts I raise an eyebrow. "What?" I ask she chuckles.  "Take him on a guilt trip, the Odiar men are suckers for those," I nod, knowingly. "Yeah, that's why I got dem boys so whipped," Mom giggles.
"How do you stay so happy? Your pregnant" Johanna asks I raise an eyebrow as to ask 'are you kidding me?'
"Oh god, it's just one of those on and of moments like yesterday when I was sitting on the couch I started laughing at Andrew then a second later a switch flipped and I was mad, there is no happy forever," I say, they laugh. "She has now learned the balance of pregnancy," Annie says. "Yeah if she's anything like Johanna she'll be a bitch the whole time," I laugh and Johanna gasps. "I wasn't that bad!" She says, obviously trying to sound hurt but she sounds pissed to be honest.  "No you were bad, remember when we were in four and she-" Annie starts, and Mom starts laughing while Johanna starts yelling profanities at them. This looks so familiar where have I seen this before? Oh right, Me, Dessy, and Lexi. Of course.
"Ladies, I just realized something," I announce louder than their bickering. "what?" Mom asks. "Me Dessy and Lexi have a friendship just like Yall's," they squint their eyes then start laughing once they realize I am right. Then my husband walks in and as pathetic as it is, I pick up a pillow and duck behind it. "Willow I can still see you," he says removing the pillow. "God dammit i thought I blended in!" I say sarcastically he chuckles lightly and gives me that stern look where have I seen this before? Oh right! Dad....oh god, the last thing I need is another dad (no offense) "what?" I ask innocently putting my hands up in defense.

"Home. Now" I pout, and grudgingly get up. "By mom by Annie by Johanna see you on the other side," I say dramatically, Andrew rolls his eyes. "Do I have to carry you?" He asks, I glance at Annie who nods once and i know what she means. "Ow!" I screech in pain holding my ankle Andrew looks at me in concern. "Willow! This is exactly why I didn't want you doing anything!" He scolds, I shrug giving the best sad face possible. "I'm sorry, it's just.... I wanted to see my mother and I was to lazy to pick up the phone and I'm really really sorry," I say fake my crying, I slightly glance over at them and they are laughing softly Annie gives me a thumbs up, I know I did good. His face softens, "ok let's just get home ok?" I nod and he picks me up, I smile smugly at them and they burst into a fit of laughter as we walk out the door. And that my ladies is how it's done.