Rebound

- intro ;

There's 3 girls ... Aysia , Kyla , and Myra ! And the 3 man hoes Issa , Jacquees , and Kevin .

Aysia 17 is this thin in the waist but HUGE in the butt aha,but she's beautiful. dark skinned but like a snickers type of chocolate. long hair,tall and funny. she's the silly type laughs at everything but serious at love.

Myra 16 is the mixed girl you know , real long hair, big booty , just right size boobies ...technically everything that comes with a mixed girl. but she's the slow one but she's always There for Kyla and Aysia no matter what, but boys always want her and she's silly enough to date them and gets her heart broken in the end but she's so use to it she doesn't care anymore , it's on the next for her!!.

And finally, Kyla 17 she's the basic one u know long hair decent butt size but she gets the most attention because of her personality and silliness. aysia and Myra knows who to turn to with problems,kyla is like the therapist of the 3 ....no , of the school! She gives the right advise for everything but she can't even solve her own problems because she's caught in everyone else's.

Jacquees: Rodriguez "Jacquees" Broadnax. FYB & Rich Gang

Issa:Issa Thompson. the original 💖😍

Kevin: Boakie. Dread head. FYB. and gorgeous voice. lawwwd 😩😩😍💦

Vote , comment , enjoy!