.expect

Aliyah
-

The car is silent as we all think of what is now supposedly accuring in our lives.

We can't leave.

I have to go back home and just return back to the man who wishes to have me.
Facing all consequences would be better than taking
A theif,
A druken party girl,
And a guy I just met
Across the country.

We stop and I lift my head up to see my house.

"Are you sure about this Aliyah?"
Nick says looking at me with the most stressed out face.

I nod and get out of the car, laci follows as she had also left clothes in my house.

I hold her hand signaling I forgive her.
She smiles under her running mascara, and smeared lip liner.

We walk in as quiet as we can, the lights are off and its currently 4 in the morning.
We walk further and hear laughter coming from my mom's room

Laci looks down already aware of what my mom is doing. Its the usual, the thought of her lying saying she had changed is the last thing I need to worry about though.

We go in my room and most of my clothes were nearby so I just shoved them into a bag.
Time awaits and I'm not sure if jerry might come back home.

Laci grabs her leftover clothes and I make sure there's nothing left.

Laci goes out before me and a certain thump of the floor leaves me in panick.

I grab my phone dialing 911, but I dont press call yet. I walk out to see laci standing there in awe.

She's infont of a man and a women who have been apart of my life once before.

"Daddy?"
Laci says while having multiple cracks in her voice.

It reminds me of a 14 year old boy going through puberty and whispering to his pet cat.

I walk closer to her and its my mother and Rob.

Laci's dad, and my ex step father who has the douchest mindset.

Tears start streaming through her eyes and Rob stands there like an idiot.

"Its four in the moring laci what the hell are you doing?"
He yells

Words can't escape her mouth so I speak for her.

"I could ask you the same but im afraid I already know. Sticking your 2 incher into a women that is no longer married to you because your a cunt."

He smacks me and it leaves a numbing feeling on the right side of my face.

I hear laci gasp and a ringing in my ear.
I turn back and my mother is arms crossed and waiting for my attention so she can say some more stupid shit.

"Aliyah get the fuck out of my house, you don't deserve to breath so why should I support you in anyway?"
My moms voice wasn't as angry but I know she meant it.

I walk out with laci behind me and I could even feel the anger bursting out of me.

I walk in the car and slam the door with making everyone's eyes place on me except laci's.

Laci explains and I could feel a different kind of pitty coming from them.
They looked sad but distracted.

Nick starts driving and before we knew it we were parked infront of a mansion.

We follow him through the door and its absolutely beautiful.

Its big but inviting and the smell of fresh flowers linger through the house.

"Welcome to my house, my mom isnt home and my dad left us."
Nick says putting his hands up with a slight smile of sadness.

All of our eyes widdened and I know the same thought enters each of our heads.

Why does he steal if he's rich?

I start giggling and Nick comes up to me and grabs my hand.

Our hands intertwine and he brings me upstairs with dylan and laci following.

He opens three doors,
"Pick one."
He says while having a little grin and I let go of his hand.

Laci and dylan go in the same room and I go in the middle one.

He looks at me as I walk Into my temporary room.

He winks and tells me his room is on the right of mine.

I laugh a little thinking he's slick but we all know what he did last night.

---

Its seven in the moring and im currently in the bed with tears in my eyes.
My face pale and cold, I hug a pillow in my blanket and look at the window.

Thoughts eating me alive will be the death of me.

R.i.p bitch

I hear a knock at the door and I get up in the bed.

Its nick,

He closes the door and sits up next to me.

He looks at me for a while and smiles really big.

"What?"
I ask turning getting a little uncomfortable

"You're pretty."
He whispers.

"I know."
I say looking back at the window.

He grabs my face and turns me, his perfect messy fluffy brown hair and his lips make me melt.

He grabs my hand once more and lays down waiting for me to lay down as well.
He closes his eyes and I lay next to him feeling better again.
Until I hear laci's voice yell out our names and we both jump up.

I dont know how I feel about the Nick and Aliyah scene but tell me if yall do.

Updating @ 7 votes!