.robbing pt.1

Nick
-

I get out of the car excited as hell.
I haven't robbed this place since last year.

This lady is crazy as fuck.
I chuckle to myself

I smile at the sign and almost forget I have an apprentice of some sort.

She better not mess this up for me.

The front door of the car closes and she walks out trembling like she just saw someone get murdered.

Well maybe she will, but not today.

"Look. You walk in and you ask the lady about pregancy test or tampons or some shit while I park the car somewhere else and when I walk in you make sure to get her out of the front desk. Make sure I leave when you make your way out okay."

I ask with a blank expression

It takes her a few seconds before she nods in agreement and she goes inside.

*Aliyah's pov

-

Oh hell no.

It'll be easy just stay calm.

I walk in and I almost immediately want to faint.

Its the lady from the bus sitting at the front.
The one who told me to change and shit.

Im fucked. Great.

"Ohh you're that clueless girl from the bus!"

She says smiling.

"Ohh! Hi!"
I say trying my everything not to create suspension.

I go to the counter and lean in trying to reach while whispering close to her ear.

Nick told me to talk about tampons and stuff so ill just say that. Im almost about to be on my period so might as well fuuck.

"Do you know where the tampons are?"

The lady chuckles and tells me there in isle 5.

She isn't budging and I see nick coming in at the corner of me eye.

"But ma'am... I lost my contacts and I can barely see. Can you help me find the ones I need?"

She gets out of the couner and brings me to isle 5.

She hands me a random box with tampons and walks back to the front.

Nick is no where. He must've left.
Good.

I look around the store before she screams.

"AHHH WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!"

I shake from getting scared and look to see nick standing up from behind the counter with a pack of cigarettes, a pocket knife, and money from the cashier.

The lady gets something from the drawer which appears to be a gun and my heart explodes.

I stand with a lump in my throat amd yell back due to nervousness.

"Please stop im pregnant with his baby."

what the hell im such a dumbass. I just asked her for tampons. I just increased the rate for the both of us not getting out of this store alive.

Nick jumps over the counter before she loads it and my body becomes stiff from wanting to faint due to being scared as hell.

He holds me back and she points she gun at me.

Ok this honestly kinda sucked but ill update once this gets 2 votes.