00:3

He never dmed back the whole time I was at the club. Me and the girls left around 1 to go back to my house to crash. After the whole Justin thing I've been getting some hate, not that I didnt get it before but now its like brutal. The next morning I checked my phone to see that he dmed me back. I was trying hard not to scream but it was kind of hard. I let out a little squeal that made chantel fall right off the bed and onto the floor witch then woke up Jordyn and Stassie.

"What the fuck Ky?"

Chantel wined giving me and dirty look. I just laughed, after regaining my composure I looked at the DM

JustinBieber: wanna fuck?

When I saw that my heart shattered I just stared at it for what seemed like hours until my friends took my phone and scoffed I heard multiple "pigs" and "fuckboys" until I wiped my tears and grabbed my phone and started typing

KingKylie: fuck off fuckboi

I mean I should of known that he was going to be like this with all the stuff in the media. How he's taking home girls left and right. Why would I be any different?

"I'm really sorry Ky, I know that you looked up to him."

Jordyn said. I nodded my head. I really thought he would of been different not like the rest of them. But I guess I was wrong. Then I just heard laughing I furrowed my eyebrows at Stassie who was holding my phone. She threw it at me. I looked at the screen.

JustinBieber: relax Kylie I was just kidding, I'm not that much of a douce.

KingKylie: Nice one Bieber

JustinBieber: oh so we are on last names now, whatever Jenner

KingKylie: So to be blunt...why are you talking to me?

I looked up from my phone and showed my friends what was happening. They looked at me "to be blunt? Really Kylie?" Chantel said laughing, I just shrugged. Jordyn started to get ready as did Stassie and Chantel, they were leaving to fly to New York for a party, I had a modeling gig tomorrow so I was flying out tomorrow night and meeting them at the hotel. We all live in LA, we've all been best friends since childhood so we all decided to move out here to pursue our modeling careers. I just turned 18 so I bought an apartment and started modeling. Right now its going really great I'm really blowing up, and ever since Justin followed me I'm so close to hitting 1 Mil. On Instagram and twitter. And a lot of people have noticed me.

"Bye Ky see you tomorrow night I wanna see the shoot then!"

Chantel said hugging me. I hugged Stassi and Jordyn and watched them leave. I checked me phone to see I got a DM. I did a little happy dance that he responed.

JustinBieber: Because your beautiful

I almost shit my pants.

KingKylie: Thank you, your not so bad yourself Bieber

I put my phone down and went to take a shower. I needed to cool down. I plugged my phone into my speakers in my room and blasted my Getting ready playlist. Only by my girl Nicki came on. I stripped out of my PJs and hopped in my shower washing my face, body, and hair. I got out after about 20 minutes and wrapped my towel around my body. I blow dried my hair and then did some loose waves. I then did my makeup and put on my outfit for the day. I had a few arrends to run but before I left I had to take/post a selfie.

Caption: When I walk in, sit up straight, I don't give a fuck if I was late

I posted the photo and grabbed my purse. I went and locked up my house and got into my range rover that my Grabdma got me for my 16th

Fool me one time shame on you