0:28

Wherever I am or whatever I'm doing Justin always finds a way to weasle his way in...I wasn't complaing at first, but after all the shit he's put me through I've just become so done..He expects me just to forgive and forget that he's cheated on me...again.
If he really loved me he wouldn't of cheated right?
I keep thinking what if I never responded to his DM? Would things be different would I still be that struggling wanna be model that I was a year ago? I thought he was different he wasnt like he used to be. But I was wrong...again. He said he made a drunken mistake the first time. what was it this time? Am I not good enough am I not pretty enough?? Is it because I'm not the skinny bitch with blonde hair?  I try to act all confident and shit but really I'm the same little girl who lost her parents and is looking for someone to fill the hole in her heart. I don't think I can do this anymore I'm just not emotionally stable. I came on this fucking vacation to relax and all I get is this fucking bullshit, I sick of him breaking my heart but pulling this major romantic stunt to win me back. This time was different tho. He really put his heart into it. Listening to his album I could feel the emotion I could feel the heartbreak the pain the..love.
But he's the one that cheated he made that mistake or mistakes. The question is am I willing to let him back in? Am I willing to put my heart on the line?
People may call me stupid but

The Heart Wants What it Wants

                           ~

After listening to the Album the girls and I decided to get shitfaced...because why not right? All I want is the pain in my chest to fade away even if It is for a few hours.
I just needed to forget... so whats a better way then getting wasted?

                          ~

Caption: J

Caption: BabyBabyBaby❤