0:31

I sat on the beach, watching the waves fall against the sand and splash against the rocks. I wiped the tears from my cheeks trying to regain myself. I knew he would follow me out here, I was just waiting for him to speak. I could feel his presence as he got closer to me.

"Kylie I-I know you don't want to talk right now, I'm just so sorry i know nothing I will say will change what I did but i-"

"That's exactly it Justin, nothing you say will change what you did, I can never ever forget what you did, I don't think I can forgive you for what you did, I was able to last time, but not again, I am broken Justin so broken, you broke me to pieces and I'm afraid that's its going to take a lot more than an apology and some tears to mend me."

"I know baby I'm just so fucked up, I've been around so many girls so many who have fucked with me, or fucked me over and I just had to fuck it up when I had the one right in front of me..I know that I can be an asshole and I understand that I really messed up, I promised you that I would never hurt you and I broke that promise and I will live with that guilt the rest of my life. I am so sorry and I know an apology is not enough but I want you to know that I love you so much Kylie, you are everything and much more and I can't believe I was so stupid to lose you.."

"I love you too Justin but sometimes it's just not enough..." I said trying to not break down even more.

I walked passed him, turning around looking at him one last time before walking into the house and starting to pack my things up. I needed to get off this island.

                           ~
3 months later

"We are back with Kylie Jenner, model, singer, soon to be actress...you have alot going for you right now, don't you?"

"Of course, I have to owe it all to my fans though without them none of this would be possible."

"So its been about 7 months since your album came out and your already working on another, your first single off the album is dropping today correct?"

"Yes, my new single will be dropping some time today so be ready!"

"But on a serious note because you know I have to talk about it, you have been in this relationship, well was in this relationship with Justin Bieber, very publicly your problems and issues were displayed...how did you deal with that and how do you still deal with it?"

"Well Justin and I's relationship was from the beginning very public, and I think we should of maybe minimized that, I'm not saying that was the downfall of our relationship because it was definitely not but it definitely had a factor, all the hate the lies and the cheating everything just came crashing down and it was time for us to take a break..and i think that this time, this break will be for awhile if not forever. "

"So there is no going back? No more you and Justin? Have you two at all seen each other since you guys broke up?"

"..No, We are completely separated at this moment to be honest the wound is still fresh right now. I'm almost 20 years old I want to live my life, not live it with sadness and regret I do not need all this negative energy in my life, not when I have a whole lot to be grateful for."

"I completely understand, So you have a new movie coming out called Spring Breakers with pal Selena Gomez, and your the new face of Cosmo! How does it feel to be so...on top?"

"I wouldn't say i'm on top, Yes this movie will be coming out in June, me and Sel are really excited for this movie and i think y'all will be too! But yes i will be also on the June cover of Cosmo, which is something I've been dreaming of since i started modeling."

"And one last question before we go..Does it hurt to know that your fame and accomplishments have been credited to someone who broke your heart and not yourself?"

"Well some do say the only reason i'm were i am is because of Justin, i wouldn't disagree but i'm the one writing the songs, i'm the one performing them, i'm the one doing everything i can to show people that i'm Kylie Jenner not Justin Biebers ex. And i hope people understand that my accomplishments are no ones elses  but my own. My music is mine and only mine."