0:27

Most headlines about Justin Bieber lately have had to do with his ex Kylie Jenner, But this week Justin dropped something that we were all waiting for.

Completing a comeback arc that has included Jack Ü’s summer smash “Where Are Ü Now” and a seemingly endless series of contrite public appearances alone and with his ex, Mr. Bieber opened at No. 1 on the Billboard album chart with “Purpose”, which sold 522,000 copies and had a remarkable 100 million streams in the United States, according to Nielsen data released Monday. And we can already feel this album being a success.
                          ~
Going from a teen star to a serious recording artist is anything but easy. Just ask anyone who isn't Justin Timberlake. But Justin Bieber is certainly giving it his best shot on his first album since entering his 20s. It seems to be working; despite his huge profile, lead single 'What Do You Mean?' was actually his first #1 hit in this country.
It would've been easy for Bieber to release a record of pure EDM bangers that were entirely devoid of personality, but he's actually been a lot more canny than that. 'Purpose' puts a lot of faith in the strength of the melodies underpinning the tracks and, for the most part, it's a smart move. Tracks like 'Sorry' and 'Love Yourself' are deftly understated and certainly demonstrate that Bieber realises his core audience are maturing as he is.
In fact, paradoxically, because of how un-bold the tracks on 'Purpose' are, that in itself makes it a very bold album. It's sensual night music, taking its cues from 1990s R&B and the singer-songwriter confessional style of Ed Sheeran. Even Bieber's guest spot on the Skrillex and Diplo song 'Where Are Ü Now" somehow fits in with the overall introspective aesthetic. The fact that 'Purpose' features some of the hottest writers and producers in the game right now means there's enough going on to hold your interest throughout.
For his first album in over three years, it's difficult to see how this could have gone any better for Bieber We can deffinetly see his recent love and heartbreak throughout his album about on and off Girlfriend Kylie Jenner who just released her album "King Kylie" a few months ago who is still crushing the charts and it up for a few awards so far...Jenner has said that her album was mostly about her relationship with now Ex Justin Bieber, And we can totally feel that Justin has pulled another stunt, writing an album about Kylie