Chapter 2

Saying I wasn't surprised would be a lie. Of course I was not expecting that,but I want about to say that. He would kill me, and not only that he would hurt my family. I couldn't take that risk, not after all I'd done to others, I'd practically made death their fate. He had admitted to being controlled. I'm no genius but I think if you where a king and you where all powerful you wouldn't, couldn't show weakness. That is something others could exploit to their liking. I could use it to my liking.
No.
No I couldn't, I wouldn't. But could I? I don't know, I.. I have changed, and drastically at that ,maybe I could,but holding that over his head would do nothing. If anything it's stupid and I can't afford stupid.
We walk in silence,he glances at me and I don't look. God how can I look. Finally I speak,by now where going up a flight of stairs.
" Don't hurt me", I say. That's all. And there is suddenly an air of tension, so suffocating I don't notice him turning completely to look at me . I bump into him hard,and he grabs me immediately so I don't fall. He does it with so much gentleness I don't do anything but fall into him. He's strong, not by much but I can see he was holding back a little in training. My face mere inches away from his ,here I can feel his breath on my skin ,and it's speeding up. He leans closer and I nearly flinch away when he stops and speaks.
"I am king. Mare I can do what I want. I saved you for a reason"
Then he pauses,analyzing my expression.
"No. I won't hurt you without reason. And even then, only if necessary, I would not do it. A guard would. Or my mother."
As soon as he says it he goes still. My guess his mother doesn't know about my little " rescue". Suddenly he stops moving, turns to me and mouths something.

*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•**•**•**•*•*•**•*•
Hey guys I know this chapter is super overdue and I am truly sorry for that. I was just kinda discouraged because I thought it was stupid and no one would read my fanfic,but now I'm kinda in a better place and I'm thinking "Let's eff it " and so I'm going with it. Thanks for reading lovelies .xoxo -FR

Ps. Little side note, my fanfic account is being wierd on me and isn't letting me respond to comments and stuff. Sorry just thought y'all should know that. Byeeeee ❤️✌🏽️