20.

•×Spencerו

"Don't do it" 

"You know he's gonna do it"

"Don't do it"

"We both know he will"

"Shut up, Michael" 

We both watched him as he walked up to Mrs. Archer's desk. This boy was a complete idiot. No doubt. Why else did he think I didn't say anything when she asked if she could partner him with us? 

"Don't do it" I shook my head slowly as I waited for what else was going to happen. And when she took her glasses off I knew we were screwed. I sighed. 

"He did it" we both said. Michael started to laugh and I punched his arm.

"I told you he would" he shook his head.

"Shut up" I muttered. 

"Well, now that we're stuck with him, what are you going to do?" He asked me.

"Nothing now. Just ignore him" I said picking up my book. 

"Actually, I think this is a good thing" he said. 

"Of course you do" I rolled my eyes. He was about to say something else but he stopped when Calum walked over and sat down.

"Hi" Michael smirked at him.

"Hey Mike" he said.

"Don't" I mouthed glaring. Calum looked over at me. 

"You can't speak?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows and looked over at Michael who looked a little shocked himself. I focused my eyes back on the idiot sitting next to me laying my book down.

"I don't speak to the irrelevant" I growled.

"Look at you using your big girl words" he said sarcastically pretending to be shocked.

"You know what? I've got quite a few more words I want to use right now" I said sitting up straighter in my chair clenching my fist.

"Ahem!" A voice interrupted. I looked up and saw Mrs. Archer standing there looking at me. I let out a short breath and grabbed my book to distract myself. 

"Keep an eye on these two, Michael. I know I'll be" she said sitting three papers down on my desk before walking away.

"Okay..." Michael said leaning back in his chair. He sat up again looking at both of us. 

"Wow, you could cut the tension with a knife in here" he said. 

"That's not the only thing I want to cut" I mumbled angrily. 

"Little louder there?" Calum said cupping his hand around his ear.

"Well, this is going to be an interesting unit, guys" Michael said picking up two of the papers and putting them in his bag. 

"Shut up, Michael" Calum and I said at the same time. I glared over at him.

"No one tells him to shut up but me" I snapped. 

"Then you're in for a big surprise, princess" he grinned. 

"Call me that again and I'll break your fucking neck" I threatened. He opened his mouth to say something but the bell rung. 

"Let's go, Mikie" I demanded getting up shuffling out of the room with him following behind me.