Third Note

Izaya's POV

I get to school earlier than usual to make sure I get there before Shizu-chan. I quickly put the note in his shoe locker making sure I'm not seen by anyone else. After that I go to mine a little farther away and change my shoes.

I stand near the lockers for awhile then I started listening to a conversation that caught my attention.

"You know I heard that Shizuo Heiwajima got a love letter."

"Seriously! I can't believe someone was brave enough to do it."

"Right even though he's like one of the hottest guys in school, his temper is hard to handle."

I stop listening to them and look at the door to see Shinra walking in. I walk over to him and say hi.

"Hey Izaya, are you waiting on Shizuo?"

"Yeah, well I was... I thought he came here before you."

"Well yeah but for awhile now he hasn't for some reason."

"He must've forgot to get a alarm clock." I mumble.

"What?" Shinra asks looking confused.

"It's nothing... I think it's almost time for homeroom let's go." I start to leave and Shinra follows.

In truth I was really hoping to get found out a lot later than one day.

Shizuo's POV

I over slept again this morning so now I'm trying to make it to school on time. I run onto campus and to the lockers. When I get to the lockers I open mine up and see a note sitting on my shoes. I smile a little, grab the note, and put it in my bag then change my shoes.

I bolt to my homeroom and the teacher says "You're late again Mr. Heiwajima, go take your seat."

This time no one laughed at me while I went to my seat. When I sat down Izaya says "You really need to get another alarm clock."

"Shut up flea." I know I need to get another clock, but for some reason after school I always forget.

After homeroom I go through first and second period having the feeling that almost everyone's eyes on me. It's really starting to get uncomfortable and it's pissing me off.

During third period I get Izaya's attention "Hey why are so many people looking at me?"

"Haven't you heard Shizu-chan almost every person in the school know about your secret admirer."

"How? Was it you?"

"Actually this time it wasn't me but many girls are interested in you already. Could be anyone of them."

"Wait why would girls be interested in me?" I ask confused.

Izaya sighs then asks "Do you not know your own category standing." I'm still looking at him confused and he sighs again "Shizu-chan you are known as one of the most unapproachable but hottest guys in school."

"Really?!"

"Yeah and maybe sometime soon you'll get a confession from your secret admirer..." He pauses for a little bit then says "but be sure it's the right person others will try to take advantage of the situation." After saying that the bell rings for fourth period.