Confession

Shizuo's POV

For the past couple of weeks Kanra and I have passing notes to each other through Shinra and Izaya. It's become normal now, my feelings towards her grow more and more through every note I read.

What's also normal is me coming to homeroom late or just barely making it. I keep forgetting to get an alarm clock after school. So now I usually get a small snack from Kanra through Izaya during third period.

I'm walking to fifth period with Izaya since he didn't go to the library during lunch doing whatever he does there. We're actually starting to get along better so he's not as annoying as before, but still a flea.

"So you think she'll ask you out today." Izaya asks me.

"Yeah she said she's trying to build up enough courage to do it in person!" I say excitedly.

"Well we can only hope."

Before we go into class we're stopped by a girl with glasses and her hair up in a ponytail with a red bow.

"Hello Shizuo Heiwajima I would like to speak with you alone please."

I'm surprised so I look over to Izaya and see he's calm. Then he says to me "You're going to go talk to her right. We have five minutes till class starts go on."

After saying that he goes into the classroom and sits down at his seat. I guess that means she maybe my secret admirer.

I escort her away from the door and other students for some privacy then asked her "So what do you want to talk to me about?"

"First off my name is Kasane Kujiragi... I'm your secret admirer."

I'm shocked I can't believe it this is my secret admirer Kanra. "So you're Kanra?" I ask her to make sure.

"Yes I'm Kanra. I finally got the courage to talk to you and ask will you go out with me?"

I smile at her and say yes then we talk for awhile after all the conversations we've had were through notes.

Izaya's POV

It's been at least fifteen minutes since I saw Shizu-chan. Maybe I shouldn't have let him talk to that girl from earlier. I mean I can't say that Shizu-chan can't talk to other girls. Though for all I know she could be someone after Shizu-chan claiming to be his secret admirer, but I have to have faith that Shizu-chan will be alright.

The teacher finishes explaining the assignment today then I hear a bang from the door. I look over like everyone else in the class and see Shizu-chan with the girl from earlier.

The teacher says to them "Mr. Heiwajima, miss Kujiragi you're late please take your seats."

When Shizu-chan sits down I ask him "What were you two doing?"

"Oh I was just talking to my new girlfriend. She's my secret admirer right. I'm glad she got the courage to ask me out."

Without thinking I stand up and yell out "What! That's not-" I cut myself off embarrassed.

Then the teacher says to me "Mr. Orihara please sit down and be quiet."

I mumble back a sorry and start to hear people laugh at me. I glance over at Shizu-chan and he just looks at me confused.

I really messed up now. After fifth period I walk quickly out of the class away from Shizu-chan and try to find out more about this Kujiragi girl. I'm not going to lose to her.

•{}{}{}{}{}{}•{}{}{}{}{}{}•

A few days later I feel like I should give up. I'm sitting in the library with Shinra and feeling depressed. I'm not sure if I could stand a chance with Kujiragi she's in six classes with Shizu-chan and they're together every second. Shinra has been trying to cheer me up for awhile but it hasn't been helping me one bit.

"Come on Izaya I know you can think of something."

"Yeah when I'm dead this girl has me beat."

"Or maybe not." Shinra exclaims. I look up at him confused then he explains.

"Okay since you're his actual secret admirer you can write him a note that makes him realize that he got the wrong person... It could be like 'I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you' kind of thing."

I think about it then say "That sounds kind of sad Shinra."

"Well it's supposed to be."

"Fine I'll try, but if it backfires it's on you."

"Got it!" Shinra says then smiles at me.

I hope this works out but I'm not so sure about this. If something does go wrong it's going to be mostly on me.