5

****I accidentally published the last chapter to soon wasn't done with it ****

"Hush and go " he says.
I walked out the door it was slightly chilly today so I turn to see Kecin shiver a little so I hand him my jacket he shook his head no but I threw it over his shoulders and grabbed his hand. "You ready to go babe " I question him "yeah " he's blushing again just so frickin cute.
We start walking to my car I unlocked it and opened the door for him. He got in saying "thank you " "your welcome love" I shut his door and got over to the driver side and hop over the door and start it heading to IHOP instead of home it'll be fine. It's his favorite place to eat.

"Babe IHOP is expensive " he says with concern " baby you know money isn't an issue with me "
"I know but still"
"It's fine okay " I tell him grabbing his hand and kissing it " I gotta spoil you some how pumpkin "
" o-oh okay" damn he's so cute
" so wanna get breakfast "
" yeah let's go " he jumps out the car running up to the door bouncing, waiting for me to come when I reach him he grabs my hand and pulls me inside so we can eat.

****time skip to the fair ****
***KECIN POV***

After we ate we came to the fair an just walked around for a bit until I seen this giant stitch stuff animal. Xavier seen me looking at it so he dropped my hand an walked up to the game booth it was a see how strong you are things that you gotta hit with the hammer. Well he said he wanted to win the stitch but the guy was like " you won't win " so Xavier paid him one hit later I own a stitch . I stopped in the middle of walking Xavier asked what was wrong so I looked at him and said well screamed " ITS SO FLUFFY " he busted out laughing at me I continued my walking like nothing happened he finally caught up to me when he stopped laughing. "You wanna go on the Ferris wheel ?" I asked him
"Yeah let's go " we only had to wait a couple minutes to get on there wasn't a big line thank God for that so we got on and it was right when the sun was setting so it looked beautiful while we were up there no we didn't have no cliché moment up there either gosh people these days haha. We went on a few more rides and I was ready to go because it was getting cold.

"Wanna go get a tattoo pumpkin "
"Yes I wanna get a tattoo "
" alright calm down whatcha gonna get "
"Well I do like dream catchers "
"Okay dream catcher it is "
"Yayyy oh look there's the place come on hurry " I yell dragging him by the hand " alright alright I'm coming haha" .
"I can't believe you fell asleep during that and it being on your calf "
"Needles don't bother me an it felt like a massage so yeah " we were home by now well at his house in his room just chilling and talking I was snuggled up to him in just a T and shorts he was wearing no shirt just shorts so I was running my hand up an down his abs soon enough I fall asleep to the sound of him humming Remember Everything by Five Finger Death Punch.