2 next day

So my sister just left for work thank God and her boyfriend is on the couch watching TV so that's my que to confront this dumbass.
I walk into the front room to confront Lucas for what he did the other day .
" hey Lucas I need to talk to you "
Lucas looks up at me and smiles I just wanna punch him in his fuckin face.
"Yeah what's up bub "
"Well first off I'm just gonna say I can't fuckin stand someone who taddles and breaks promises second off don't call me bub third off why would you go tell my older brother that I had sex with my friend when I didn't and forth off when we had the conversation about it I was being sarcastic and fifth of all I'm pissed beyond pissed and you know what happens when I'm pissed " I said while taking my leather jacket off and watching Lucas he was dumbfounded he finally came to his senses and started to speak.
" I never did that "
"Wow you just can't stop lying Dad fuckin told me that you did and doubt dad would lie to me "
" ..."
"That's what I thought so get your ass up and let's go "
"Wh-where are w-we going " he stutters out I just smirk and point to the yard he gets up slowly and starts walking outside . Welp show time I walk outside and press the big blue button signaling fight time, and in a matter of seconds everyone one in the neighborhood walks outside watching. Everyone loves it when I fight haha . I hear yelling and cheering as everyone watches and I see mom and dad walk outside and shaking their heads but they don't say anything so I carry on and look at Lucas .
"Well Lucas got anything to say for yourself " he just looks up and smirks and says " imma kick your ass " I just laugh "haha your funny " I say back and it pisses him off I can tell because he lunges at me and of course I Dodge it and elbow him in the back and he falls to the ground with a grunt I hear cheering as this goes on but I don't pay it much attention tho. He gets back up and swings a few times missing every time when he swings one more time I grab his hand and uppercut him twice he staggers back a few steps but regains his balance and comes back I duck when he swings again and I punch him in the gut three times and uppercut him again now he's spitting blood up. I stand up and smirk "welp nighty night Lucas " I say and he looks up in horror and I finish him with a side kick to the mouth and he's out and everyone is cheering. " Well Mom Dad I'm going for a ride love you " I say and walk inside and get my leather jacket and kiss mom on the cheek and high five dad . " I'll be back in a little bit k "
" love you be careful " they both say and wave as I pull out the drive way in my new old style Cadillac