Chapter 6 - Alpha Archer

"Wild? Wild, where are you," I called out to my little puppy, who is nowhere to be found.

I can't believe I lost my puppy under a month.

"Dad, have you seen Wild," I questioned my father/uncle, as I walking into the kitchen to grab myself an apple off the plate that sat in the middle of the kitchen island.

"Wild who," Derek pretended to look confused.

"Wild. My little puppy," I answered as if it wasn't obvious as to who Wild was.

"Oh, you mean the beast. Or should I call him a demon, or the devil himself." He walked around me, leaving the kitchen as my mouth hung open in shock.

"You did not call my angel a devil or demon." I power walked to catch up with Derek who was headed out the door.

"Yes, I did and goodbye." He slammed the door in my face.

"He's an angel,"I shouted at the top of my lungs in hopes he would still hear me.

"We should switch dictionaries, otherwise he's still considered a demon in my books," Derek yelled back from the other side of the door.

I huffed, making my way to the living room, offended.

"How could he? Wild has done nothing wrong so far for him to go as far as considering him as an evil puppy," I muttered to myself, plunking onto the sofa and falling on my side to lay sideways.

My hair fell over my face as I grieved in the lose of Wild.

"Wild," I whined out in defeat for not being able to find him, I rolled off the couch, landing in a heap on the floor.

Time passed. The only sound that was heard was from me whining out Wild's name.

~*Wild's POV*~

My paws sounded light as a feather compared to the pounding steps of my true form.

I walked out of Fable's house and into the forest. I was to meet up with the wizard that did this to me so he could turn me back.

I wasn't a puppy dog like Fay believes me to be. In fact, I am a wolf. And not just any wolf but an Alpha.

Alpha Archer is my name.

My Beta, Arrow, and my Third in Command, Bow, both are taking charge of the pack for now until I return.

I know. Our names are weird, but blame it all on our parents. They're all best friends and knew from the start that their children would become friends too. And they were right. We did become great friends. If not, the only friends I had.

Everyone sees me as a cruel Alpha. The guy with no emotions, whatsoever. A cold, heartless monster.

And maybe they were right. Since that is all I show them of myself to them.

The only people who know the real me are my Beta, Third in Command, and my parents along with my friend's parents.

No one ever dared talk to me unless it was an urgent, life or death, type of situation.

I didn't mind, that was until after two years I still couldn't find my mate, my other half.

Girl's were too scared to come up to me and all I could imagine was my mate trying to steer clear of the cruel, cold-hearted Alpha no one wanted to get near to.

That was why I asked a wizard friend of mine to make me more approachable and appealing.

You could see how that turned out.

I ran through the forest to get to Griffin's house so no one would catch me and take me away, again.

I scratched on the big oak door of Griffin's house with my tiny pawed claws.

The door swung open to reveal Griffin in his pajamas.

"Oh, hey! Archer. I've been looking everywhere for you," Griffin said sounding relieved.

I gave him an evil glare and growl as I passed by him, entering his house.

Griffin jumped back a step with one foot in the air, looking ready to attack me if necessary with his wand.

We may be friends but he knows how I get at times.

I took a seat on the tiled floor, closed my eyes, and raised my paws in the air.

I took a peak out of my left eye to see what the hold up was. Griffin stood in the same spot as before, just looking at me.

I cocked my head to the side, confused as to why he wasn't doing his magic to change me back.

"What," Griffin asked confused. And ever so slowly realization hit him in the head. "Oh!"

I rolled my eyes at him, hanging my head and shaking it in disappointment.

Griffin ran around the house in search of his things to properly do his magic, which just consists of his black silk robe. However, he keeps on insisting me it's his 'wizard coat'. Like I buy his words.

Once he had his 'wizard robe' on, he began the process to turn me back to my wolf form.

"Bleh bel peru mal tru," he mumbled. Actually, he didn't exactly mumble those exact words. He mumbled real witchy words but that was how they sounded like to me.

I felt a pulse of electricity rush through my puppy form just to leave as quickly as it came.

"There," Griffin said as he tried to catch his breath. "You'll turn into your wolf form in a week at the most. So, ever so slowly you'll be growing back into your true size. Once you're back to normal, you'll be able to turn back into a human."

I growled in frustration. Griffin understood what I was getting at.

"Archer, I'm sorry dude. I can't do anything more. You'll just have to be patient and wait."

"Ugf," I sounded out as I waved my paw at him to not worry and it was not his fault since one good thing came upon this whole transformation disaster.

"You'll be back soon. Don't worry dude," Griffin said as he crouched down as we bump fist to paw, bidding our farewell as I made my way back to Fable.

I just hope she didn't miss me too much, a doggy grin coming upon my mouth. But then again, what if she didn't miss me at all, my doggy grin dropped.

I shook my head trying to get that last thought out of my mind.

We are destined to be together.

____________

Well, then there was that. And by that I meant Griffin.

Griffin's pic at the top ^^^^

Comment/ Vote/ More of Griffin to come

-blue842

:P

O_o

Originally Posted:

Aug. 5, 2016