Ew feelings

Melanie's POV;

(July 27th, 2016 Wednesday)

I walked into my guest room where Jake was sleeping

"Morning sleepy head" I said walking into the room. I tried to look at least a little presentable considering he's a dude. Even though we don't like each other so everything's cool, I would like to still look nice.

I have my glasses on with my hair in a ponytail, shorts, fuzzy socks, and a crop top. I mean I look okay. I don't look terrible, and that's all that matters.

"Hey there" his weirdly attractive scratchy morning voice came out. I smiled at him and turned on the light "get up" I said bluntly. Smiling even bigger

Why am I smiling so much?

"Anyway. Now that I'm awake.." His morning voice is still there. I can like his voice without liking him.. Right? I turned around "what?" I didn't see him. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I was picked up and carried down to the kitchen.

"Food" he said happily while putting me down. "I was getting to that" I said giving him a weird look and pulling my shirt back down. "Were your intentions to pull up my shirt?" I say raising one brow "nope just a lucky coincidence" he smirks.

"I hate you" I say while getting bowls out "you want cereal ?" I ask getting bowls out because I know he does. He loves cereal.

"Umm duh you know" he sees the two bowls "wow you knew before you asked" he chuckles. His chuckle is kind of cute.. I mean no. I slap my cheek "what the fuck" he says "why.. What.."

"Haha.. Sorry I felt a bug.." The rest of the breakfast was filled with awkward silence until Jake said he didn't feel good and then threw up making me taking care of him.
:)

Jakes POV

(Same day, 3pm)

I take off my clothes except for my boxers. "Ahh that's better it's so hot in here" I look in the mirror "maybe it's because of me.. Haha nah" yeah I laugh at my own jokes.. Shut up.

I hear the door open "hey.. Oh um hello th- I u- mean I u- I brought you food" she stares at me for a good while and at first I was confused. "Thanks? Why are yo- oh haha yeah it's hot" I say her still looking at me. I follow her eyes and they lead to my abs. Yes I have abs I have a 6 pack on me and of pudding. Hehe

"Umm earth to Mel" I snap my fingers and she blinks and looks into my eyes. "Sorry" she looks away. I could tell she was blushing. "It's fine honey buns. Thanks for the food" I say taking the sandwiches and putting them on the bed next to taffy. "Mhm" she turns around and reaches for the knob.

I touch her shoulder and turn her around "um excuse me" I say raising an eyebrow. "Sorry. You're welcome peaches" she smiles and leaves. As soon as the door closed I hear a loud exhale.
~~~~~~
Hey y'all. Sorry this is late lol
Just ignore the format in chapters 2 & 3 ik it's terrible it's ok I'll prolly fix it lol (prolly not tho)
Plus I didn't have a pic for this one lol
Anyway, I hope you like the chapter
I love you guys so much!! And I will see you in the next chapter!!!! BYEEEEEE <3
~T