XVII. MULTI

civil war 💪
[ 10+ participants ]

spider baby:
will someone please tell me why i've been locked in my own room?
spider baby:
and why is emily here with me glaring like i've done something wrong?
spider baby:
guys?
Read by 7 people

chadwick is scared of riley
[ 10+ participants ]

riley:
GUYS ALINA AND I HAVE JUST ARRIVED IN YOUR HOTEL
riley:
WE'RE CURRENTLY HIDING IN THE JANITOR ROOM BC THESE CRAZY BAYERN FANS WERE CHASING US
riley:
IF WE DIE I'M SORRY

liz:
WHICH ONE I'M COMING

chadwick:
I SEE THE BAYERN FANS
chadwick:
why do they have shovels with them it was der klassiker not the hunger games wtf
chadwick:
and last time i checked this is berlin not munich??

riley has invited alina to the chat

alina:
it's football, everyone's a bit cuckoo when it comes to football
alina:
hi btw

sebastian:
well hello there

alina:
oH??

sebastian:
how you doin?

alina:
are you seriously pulling a joey tribbiani on me when we're stuck in the janitor room

riley:
LIZ WHERE ARE YOU

liz:
COMING COMING

To say that Tom felt worried would be an understatement — he felt absolutely terrified. What could his cast mates possibly be doing that they were locking him in his own room with a scary-looking Emily VanCamp?

Were they robbing a bank? Were they committing a murder? The possibilities stayed endless for him.

Eventually he heard a soft knock on the door. He almost wanted to scream for help, but Emily's glare was enough to keep his mouth shut. She opened the door herself and whispered to whoever was in front of the door.

She came back in with Elizabeth, Chadwick, Sebastian, and Alina forming almost a crowd, guarding whatever or whoever it was behind them. The four had sly smiles on their faces, clearly suppressing squeals. It didn't take a genius to figure out who was behind them though, because if Alina was there then it was clear who they were hiding . . .

"Riley?" Tom called out, attempting to look over Chadwick's shoulder from his bed. Chadwick slowly removed himself from the shield and out came Riley, looking more excited than ever.

"It's me!" she cheered, running over to hug Tom, still wearing her old protective face mask for Chadwick as she had promised. However, because he had been sitting on the bed, she ended up tumbling on him, with Tom falling onto the bed. The two burst out joyous laughter, clearly not wanting to let go of each other.

"Anthony is so gonna regret choosing to film his scenes over this," Chadwick whispered to Elizabeth, who playfully rolled her eyes.

"It's not like he had a choice anyway," Elizabeth said. The German finally let go of the Englishman, standing up to smooth out her clothes.

"I thought Seb said you couldn't come this week and had to postpone it until next week." Despite the confusion in Tom's voice, he couldn't wipe off the grin off his face.

"That," Sebastian said. "would be a lie. I came up with a plan for Riley to surprise you."

"And I did!" Riley grinned. "What do you think?"

Tom, still smiling, took Riley's hand in his, rubbing his thumb along her knuckles. "I hate you two for doing this to me, but I'm glad you're here, Riles."