Chapter 14: Second first

Has smut. I'm weird I only write out the first time in the story that they have sex ☺ so this should be the only chapter.

I had fallen asleep on the couch with Jake after watching Netflix last night. I was in the middle of sleeping when I was woken up by falling on a hard surface.

I opened my eyes and looked around I saw Jake getting up to help me off the ground. He had accidentally pushed me off.

"I'm sorry Addison, are you alright?" He asked in his deep sleepy voice.

"Mmhm." I replied, laying down next to him.

I put my head close to his chest while he put his arm around me. I tried to move my arm to get more comfortable. I found a comfortable spot but I didn't realise that I was touching Jake's spot until I felt something start to get hard.

I quickly moved my hand up to his stomach away from it. "I'm sorry." I said embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it." He replied.

I could tell he was upset by the fact that I was the only one that could do anything. I tried to ignore it but I just kept feeling worse and worse about it.

I placed my hand on Jake's face and slowly leaned in to kiss him. He kissed me back but started moving his hand rubbing my waist slowly moving down to my inner thigh.

I climbed on top of him putting my hands on his chest forcing him to stay down. He placed his hands on my hips rubbing myself into him.

I moaned and started moving my kisses closer to his neck, I sat up and pulled my shirt off as he did the same. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down palming him through his underwear.

He pulled my pants off quickly causing me to giggle from his anticipation. He didn't waste time after removing my pants he unhooked my bra and slid it off.

He pulled me close and took one of my nipples in his mouth the unexpected pleasure caused me to moan louder than I would like to admit.

He moved his tongue around a bit causing me to move my hips. He slowly removed my underwear then placed his fingers on me.

I felt myself getting wetter with each touch, and every movement of his tongue on my nipple. "I see you've been waiting for this, I've never felt you so wet." He chuckled.

He slowly moved his fingers closer to my opening slipping 2 of them in, moving them in and out. My moans were muffled because I had my face in his neck.

I couldn't take this any longer so I pulled down his boxers revealing him. He moved his fingers and grabbed my waist waiting for me.

I moved his dick to make it easier to put him inside me, I slowly lowered myself onto him letting him enter.

Once I was all the way down I slowly started moving up and down. I sped up the pace after a few seconds had passed, basically bouncing on him. It was hard to be quite Jake had always had a fairly large dick.

And when I went down he grabbed my hips and pulled me down hard hitting my g-spot over and over. Although it was the middle of the night and dead silent. I don't think Logan could hear us.

He rarely got woken up and he was all the way upstairs. Jake always made sure I cum first by doing certain things. I had only had sex with 2 people and both had a hard time because I had always had an extremely tight vagina.

After a few minutes of Jake pounding into my g-spot I couldn't handle it any longer. "Jaaakkeeee, I'm close." I said, in a long moan. He removed one of his hands not hitting my g-spot as hard.

He took my hand and placed it on my clit. He put his hand back and I started rubbing my clit. I could tell Jake was close by his hard breathing and soft moans. And he was pushing my hips down hitting my g-spot harder than before.

"I think I'm gonna cum." I said, feeling myself come closer.

I gripped the blanket tightly while still rubbing my clit. I moaned Jake's name loudly and Jake joined me right after. I watched as he displayed the pleasure in his face. He has always looked adorable when he was cumming.

After we had finished I lifted myself off of him, and layed down next to him covering us up. I kissed his chest and layed my head down and began to fall asleep while we held each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol well it was their second first hopefully you liked it I know it was a but dirty though.

Vote and comment for more.

I love you guys thanks for reading.