Chapter 27: Twins

After the nurse came over to help with the second baby Jake and I couldn't stop looking at each other. It was both worried and confused.

I was soon instructed to push so I did. I was upset because there was more pain but excited for another baby. I started crying and lyed back. "Come on Mrs. Paul push." The doctor instructed.

"I can't." I replied sobbing.

I saw Jake getting upset by how much pain I was in. I saw the doctor put more medicine in the iv I soon started to feel better. "Alright are you feeling better? Come on we gonna get this baby out now." He said seriously.

I wiped my face and started pushing again no matter how much medicine he gave me it was never enough I couldn't help but cry from the pain as I pushed with everything I have waiting for this to end.

It took a long time for the babies head to come in view but it did. I pushed once more and the doctor got the baby over to the nurse who washed it off.

I lyed back and kept crying but it was from relief I took in long deep breaths. And Jake held me until the doctors were done with the baby.

I was praying it was a girl because Jake already got his. "Alright and it's a..." He said, making us wait with anticipation.

"Baby... girl." He said smiling.

I breathed out and looked over at Jake "told Ya." I laughed, which hurt so I stopped.

They handed the babies to Jake and I and we couldn't stop staring at them. I wanted to hold them forever but they started crying again so I tried to see if they were hungry which they were.

Everyone kept posting and commenting. And they all couldn't keep their hands off them but I didn't mind I would do the same thing.

Everyone except Jake left to go home. Jake stayed with me because they were holding the babies and I overnight to make sure everything is alright.

I didn't get much sleep because the nurses had to keep waking me up to feed the babies. I could tell Jake was also getting annoyed but he didn't say anything he signed up for this as well.

~~~

I woke up to Jake talking to the doctor, I think they we're talking about releasing me. Jake came over to me when they were done.

"Alright we can take the babies home now they're healthy and so are you hun. We just have to sign out and we can leave." He smiled kissing me.

"Alright help me get dressed." I replied.

With Jake's help I got up still in a lot of pain and got dressed, we went out to the truck and put the babies in baby seats that we bought. Which like everything else we bought 2.

"You know I think it's funny how we bought 2 of everything for a girl or boy and we ended up with twins a boy and girl." I said laughing.

He smiled at me. "Ya I think it's funny too it's like fate knew and was trying to tell us." He said laughing.

We held hands the rest of the way home. When we made it there everyone was at Jake's house except my parents and they came out to help us.

I went inside and sat the babies in the nursery because they were asleep. But Logan made fun of Jake and I because we checked on them every 5 minutes.

~~~

6 Months later

I loved living with Jake and Logan they helped a lot with the babies. They always took time out of their day to play with them and make them happy. Or just take them to the park to swing, or on a walk in their stroller.

Jake and I took turns at night with the babies when they would cry. Or sometimes we would walk in and Logan would already have them. He was like a second dad he was their God father.

I guess you could say they got the easy part I had the feed them, change them, and bathe them. But of course I help them out so I force them to help me.

I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with Jake, Zachariah, and Alaska Rose. Of course I still loved Logan but we had to move out sometime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so I didn't know how to end the chapter so I hope I did okay and sorry it's short. But I hope you liked this story let me know.

And if you like this one check out my other books 'Him (Jake Paul)' and 'Fantasy Into Reality (Logan Paul)'

I love you guys thanks for reading I guess this is it. 😭😭