Chapter Twenty-One

This book is coming to an end.😊 I have two surprises for y'all.😘 A few more chapters for this book. Y'all down with me ...right? 💙💜💙
-

╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮ - they're back 😂

Meek POV

I looked down at Nicki as she bit her bottom lip trying to silent her moans.

"Let me hear you ma." I said in a soft voice. I grunted when she did it.

She let the moan escape her lips. Hearing her moan for the first time while I was deep inside her made chills run through my body. I took long, deep strokes.

There was really no talking. It was like we communicated through movement and said everything we were feeling through our eye contact.

"Am I hurting you Nic?" I asked her seeing see she had cussed under her breath

"No.." She breathed out "Deeper Daddy." She moaned in my ear "it feels so good."

Her nails clawed in my back. I brought our bodies closer so I could go deeper like she wanted.

I admired her beauty. Thinking of what this girl has brought to this family, nothing but happiness and love. I stared deep into her eyes. Some of the best words escaped my lips.

Some meaningful words.. "Damn, Onika I love you." I breathed into her neck Once I broke the stare. I felt one of her tiny hand move from my back and gladly took place On the back of my neck. "I love you too Rihmeek." Her soft voice said making me look up at her. I was still doing long strokes inside of her. Nothing else was heard but our load breathing and the wetness that was made from the both of us.

Feeling warm wetness
"Rihmeekkk."
She cumed all over my hard shaft.

Our lips connected. My tongue matching the rhythm of my Strokes, I sucked on her tongue.

Leaving it inside of her I released loads causing her moans to get loader. The look of her face was amazing, she was totally surprised.

Looking down, I saw my cum covered shaft disappear and reappear into her.
I watched as she raised her lower body and moved it up and down as she finished cumming.

-

Omniscient POV

"You the one left that man and his son! Why are you trying to ruin their lives?!"

"Because I fucking can.. Now just get the job done and don't fuck it up."

"You just jealous of what they have... I am too but we both fucked up .. They moved on."

She slapped him. He sat there with a mug on his face.

"Alright I'll get it done. But don't put yo hands on me again Fah." She rolled her eyes

"Goodbye Cameron." She dismissed him

-
Nicki's POV

"No!" Papi yelled at meek.