Epilogue ;; A Bouquet For Everyone In This Room

a/n ;; ok so literally no one commented on the chapter where i asked if there should be an epilogue which hurt my soul so im writing this in order to hurt UR souls in return ur welcome

"Everything's white - you don't even like that color, Tyler."

"Josh, be quiet. White isn't a color, it's a shade."

"What's the difference?"

"The difference is that you're my best man and you're insulting my wedding's decor. That's just cold, man."

"You know what else is cold? The fact that you totally rejected Jenna that first time."

"Oh, shut up. You know that's because I used to be totally in love with you in high school."

"So you're saying you aren't totally in love with me, anymore? I'm pained. Truly pained, Tyler. You've hurt me."

"Oh my God."

"Deep down, I know that there must still be a part of you-"

"I'm getting married, you dweeb!"

"Oh shit, speak of the devil-"

"She's gorgeous."

"I know."

"God, she looks so perfect in the dress. She walks like a princess - how could she not? She's so, so beautiful."

"I know."

"I'm so in love with her."

"I know."

"I just-"

"Tyler, shut up, it's time for your vows."

"Do you, Tyler Joseph-"

"Jay, do you think it's a sin to think about murder in a church?"

"Bro, I thought the same thing. She's killin' those heels harder than I ever could, it's just rude."

"Shut up, guys! They're exchanging vows!"

"Jenna. I... I know we've had an interesting run. When we first met, I was totally smitten - but when you got the courage up to ask me out, I actually said no. I have no idea what the hell was going through my mind, to say no to such a perfect person like you. I was going through things, a mess of them. And yet, even when I broke your heart because I'm an idiot, you stayed. And that... That's really something. You didn't need to be my girlfriend in order to be my friend. You didn't care, when I started getting more recognized, when I started playing shows. And I think that made me like you even more than I already did - because to you, I was just me. Tyler from ohio, in his purest, most basic form. And, in my purest, most basic form, I just want to grow old with you. I wanna have a kid with you! I want to be our purest, most basic forms together. And I don't ever want to say no to you again. That was the biggest mistake of my life, and I'm so glad that I didn't have to pay too pricey because of it."

"Tyler, Tyler Joseph, my Tyler. When we first met, I'll have to admit, I thought you were just the annoying jock type that wanted in my pants, but you actually were a perfect gentleman. And even though everyone told me that you were totally head over heels in love with me, you never made a move, and always respected everything about me. And when you said no, that first time I got the nerve to ask you to be with me, I was still proud to call you my friend, my best friend. And you'll always be my best friend, no matter what. So, I want us to be best friends forever; best friends who make out sometimes and wake up holding hands. I want to be your best friend for the rest of your life, but most importantly, I want be your's. Before you came around, I didn't really believe in soulmates. I didn't believe that there was someone out there for everyone, for me. But you and your adorable little face waltzed into my life and... And now I believe in things I never thought I would. You made me believe."

"Oh my God, that was so fucking cute. Holy shit, do you see the way he's holding her? Man, I want someone like that. That's fuckin' cute."

"Shut up, Jay."

"You're just salty because you don't have a smokin' wife."

"Tyler, you don't know me."

"Whatever, nerd, I'm your best friend. I even let you be in my band."

"I thought Jenna was your best friend?"

"Dude, don't tell me you're literally jealous over Jenna."

"I'm just joking!"

"Okay, my jokester boys, it's time to throw the bouquet thing."

"Jay, I hope you get it. You've been lonely for a while."

"Fuck off, fish head."

"My hair isn't salmon, it's a soft peach dreamscape."

"Oh, watch out! Soft peach dreamscape flowers are coming for your shitty hair!"

"So, Josh, who's the lucky dude slash dudette that's going to be in your upcoming wedding?"

"Tyler, come on. You know there couldn't be any upcoming wedding, for real. You know I'll always still be hung up on you."

"... That's a little late, don't you think? I have a ring on my finger, now. You didn't feel like that when I wanted it to be your ring, did you?"

"I'm always going to be late. That doesn't change how I feel though. Was saying no to her, for me, really the biggest mistake of your life? Was loving me really the biggest mistake of your life?"

"Josh, I... This is my wedding day. Can you please just be happy for me?"

"Yeah, whatever. I know I'm being an ass, right now. I really am happy, for you, though."

"Let's just go eat the cake."

"Whatever you say, Ty Ty."

a/n ; i hope u cried u assholes >:0 also i'm writing a new joshler fanfic, and i was wondering of any of u guys would like me to post a chapter on here for when i publish it so u can know to go check it out or nah?? and pls actually comment otherwise i might cry i thrive on attention ok