Warning: major venting

Okay guys continue reading at your own risk!
So, I have been getting pissed at all these period memes like 'oh, my girlfriend is like angel. But when she is on her fucking period she is like devil. Hue hue har.' But you know what? We fucking bleed from our motherfucking vaginas! If you had a period for a day even without the cramps and cravings you would fucking lose it.
You don't know what the cramps feel like, okay. My sister and I have cramps so bad that we sometimes throw up( well not my sister anymore cuz she's on birth control) Sometimes people have to wear to huge fucking pads overnight ( me)
They don't know about the cravings. And you know what? You know why we have constant mood swings? It's because we are full of hormones and have PMS and can sometimes be severe.
Believe it or not PMS can be severe or medium( I guess) and you can barley have it ( lucky fuckers) you can even have anxiety attacks from PMS. And girls can't help it. It dos t help that we have cramps with it. Personally, it feels like a tiny alien is trying to come out of me.
Point is, no uterus no opinion.
And if some boys say that their girl in their life doesn't complain little to none remember: everyone is different with their period. Some don't feel it, some have to suffer with pads and constantly have blood on you, or you can throw up from how bad it hurts.