Chaper 1

Harry woke up to hi alarm clock and sat right up to turn it off. He slid out of bed and sayed "OMG!!!!!! I will be late" and threw his alarmss out the windows. He made his bed in 3 sceonds and put on his black, slightly worn shirt with kinda tight cuffs on his wrists. Not like hand cuffs. Like shirt cuffs!!And he put on his looooong denim jeans that were also a bit worn on his knees, telling him that they'd be ripped soon (no they don't actually talk to him you kn0w. What I mean guyssss!!!!!!!) and he flew out the door on his broom.

  Pe-tuna glared into harrie's frosty blue orbs and said "wth harri!!! U are supposed to make brakefast!!!" And slapped him across the face, breaking his glasses, but then Harry says "lol no don't worry I got it" and healed his face and fixed his glasses, usign his magical p0wers!!!! (I don't know what they are called)

  And then the door magicly opened for Harry and he flew out the door, but then Bellatrix teleported right beside him because why not

"Hey Harry" she said to him slowly. "You know who wants to talk to you"

  "Ty Bella..." Harry sihged "but I can't talk to him right now tell him I'll talk to him at hogwarts"

"Ok" she smiled and pecked his cheek with her lips. Harry blushed and looked away before Bellatrixie vanished in fin air to get to the voldemort'e lab! I mean lair.

Harry continued on until he got to the wizard train thingy.

MEANWHILE AT THE LAIR:
  "Hey voldie!!" Bellatrix greeted cherrfully as she arrived at the entrance, to voldemore's suprise. "Hi" he said back, while examining some of the potions. "Is Harry with you?"

"No" she said sadly "so let's kill Proffesor McGonagall!!!"

Voldemort bent over to Bella and whispered in her ear "I have a plan"

BACK AT HOGWATS:

Harry arrived 26 hours after the train left and met up with Hermoine and Ronny happy to see his friends again!
"Heyyyy Guys'!!" He cheered.

"Hi Harry" Ron and Hermoine chirped in chorus.

"Hey Harry, do you remember what spells we learned in the first year?"

"no. Harry says to Hermoine I think I remember 1.... Stupidoo???"

"Lmao no" Ronald Weasleyyyyyyy said angrily. "It's stupify harry get it royght....... Into the news ((OKAY WHOEVER GETS THIS REFERENCE I HAD TO 😂😂😂))

"Stop trying to be such a gnome King!!!" Hermoine smiled happily punching him on the face. She then made out with harry. Li missed you so much"

"Lol" Harry smiled kissing her. Suddenly Harry got real nervous while studying hermoine's precious Hazel orbs. What about Bellatrix he thought.

Harry had to make a desision'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: *Reads whole thing to my mom*
Mom: ...
Me: ...
Mom: ...
Me: Well..? Do you like it?
Mom: who wrote this?
Me: Me 😂
Mom: Oh my god