Part 2!!

Harry finally found hermoine outside the nurse room m. "Ron is deaf" she said

"DEAD?!!!" Harry gasped. He felt that it was now easier to decide whether he'd choose bellatrix or hermoinE. "I will break up with you TOMORROW."

"Oh no Harry don't I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hermoine sobbed on Harry's shoulder. "S T A Y W I T H M E...." Hermoine used her charmspeak becuz her mother is Afrodity.

"Okay fine" Harry said, his head spinning (not literally guys). Suddenly the both heard a big cry coming from the biggest bully in school inside the hospital room. "RONNYBAE IS DEAD!!!!!111111" Draco said rocking the corpse of Ronald in his arms! Harry suddenly felt really bad for hm.

Hermoine smirked. "Harry do not ever tell him that I killed him he will be my bf

"But I thought I was your bedfrirnd" (it just came out that way I swear 😂😂😂😂 lol guys) Harry said angrily.

"Draco will be my bf and you will keep quiet" she said her orbs turning scarlet red. "Or I'll kill you and Proffesor McGonagall!!!"

"Not mah McGonagall!!!" Harry cried completely terrified.

Harry now knew he had to choose Bellatrix or his grandma would die! He looked all over hogwarts, searching for a sign of her with a scenting power that I just made of called scentielocious.

    Finally he's spotted her.

....

"BELLA HELP ME RON DIED DISHCTKCDJGSHJKO GERMOINE WANTS DRACO BUT DRACE WANTED RON AND I WANTED HER- I MEAN I WAS COVERING FOR HERMOINE he heh..." He said calmly but nearly blurting out the whole plot

Bella looked over to him "Wth??? That's aweful,p"

"AND SHE WANTS TO KILL PROFFESOR MCGONAGALL" he said.

Bellatrix froze, a slight smirk plasterrred on her f4ce. "She does?"
Suddenly her eyes turned dark red, too.

And everything went black!!

Harry opened his eyes and found himself with Proffesir McGonagall stuck in a metal basket that was lowering to a big pot of boiling water

"What do you suggest we do?" Mcgonnagall said calmly "IDKKKK" Harry sobbed totally freaked out. So Bella and Hermoine made a plan to kill Minerva McGonagall?? And didn't care about Harry at all?????? Harry started crying "DINT KILL MY GRANDMA"

Voldemort stepped up "We will. You didn't talk to me earlier but that obviously doesn't matter now anyways it's time......."

"For what?" Harry said

"For you""

......
"TO DIE! MWAHAJAJADHCK!!"

As the metal basket was edging more closer to the boiling water. Harry quickly got out his gold iPhone SE from his pocket and texted this random dude (backstory: before Harry's daddy's death he gave him this phone number to text when he was in trouble)

HE TEXTED HIM

Harry: hi
Unknown person: sup dudes
Harry: I need help!!!!
Unknown person: what do you mean
Harry: HELP MEE
Unknown person: okay

A few minutes later, there was a knock at voldie's lair's door. "OPEN UP PLZ!" The voice said, but before Hermoine could a strong wave of water broke down the doors and flooded a bit of the lair

Than a men walk in,

"Who are you????" McGonagall asked.

"Percy Jackson."