11✦

[(Y/N)'s POV]

After yesterday's confession, Hoshi disappeared after giving me a genuine smile. It left me wondering if perhaps I liked him too? But how could you know you were truly in love with someone? How could you know if that person was the one for you? How could I know if I liked him as much as he did? 

I unlocked my phone and went mine and Hyemi's chat.

Me: How do you know you like someone ?

Hyemi: Why? Do you like someone?

Me: I think so.

Hyemi: Ohhh who? Who is it?

Me: Answer my question please >.<

Hyemi: Well when you're in love, you have a special feeling when with the person. Your heart beats fast, you feel as if you have butterfly in the stomach.

Me: ...

Hyemi: I'm coming over to yours, you better tell me who's the lucky guy~

Me: k see you

When Hyemi arrived at my house about 15 minutes later, we both headed to my room and sat on my bed. I couldn't remember if I had felt these kind of feelings she had described when I still had a crush on Wonwoo. Maybe I wasn't truly in love with him? Or maybe I liked him, but in the end he just wasn't meant for me. Destiny... does such thing exists? What if Hoshi and I were meant to be? Maybe it's why he appeared to me that day at 10:10. Maybe that's why it would probably be so hard to leave him...

"So, who do you like?" Hyemi smirked at me, curious about who was my 'special one' as she would say. Her expression was almost saying 'I will tease you forever about it', making me hesitate to actually say it. Hoshi was a genie, he was from an other world. Wouldn't Hyemi find it weird? I can't not tell her at this point though...

"You're probably gonna say I'm crazy, but the one I like is Hoshi." Her expression changed from curious to surprised.

"Indeed, you're crazy. He's not even human!" she said.

"I know, but what you said earlier... that's what I feel about him." I sighed. Anyone would think it's unlogical. This kind of relationship was improbable, and most of all, impossible. Probably.

"Well what can you do? It's love after all. It's your heart that chooses~" Hyemi smiled at me. I simply nodded as an answer.

"If he makes you happy, then go for it," she added.

"Okay."

[the next day]

I had been up since 8am this morning. I was mostly nervous about 10:10 that was coming very soon as it was 10:09. He would quite probably be expecting an answer to his love confession today. One more minute and he was there.

"Hey," he greeted me,

"Hello," I replied. It was a bit awkward. He was waiting for my answer, and I was wondering if, even if I was sure of my feelings, it was a good idea to return them. These kind of love stories only happened in books, could it really happen in real life? It wasn't easy, especially in this situation. Even if we got together, it wasn't sure that we'd be able to stay together. I would be forgetting him by the end of his year as my genie. We still had two months until then, but even so, was it worth?

"Do you... have an answer now?"

"Can I tell you tomorrow?" I asked and he nodded understandingly.

"Do you want to go somewhere to change your mind?" he asked, and I agreed with a nod. We decided to go for a walk, it being pretty silent at first, but after a while he started talking:

"You know what, Woozi actually forced me to buy him a new guitar." I laughed at his random statement. It was totally Woozi though.

"Well, it's your fault if he broke it, so"

"My fault?! It's your fault too!" he jokingly complained.

"Don't accuse me." I laughed.

If I had only known he was going to be this important.