Sun God

" We're here now get out off!" it was a mountain. Jasmine looked around

" Where exactly?" She said looking around as she jumped off

" Stupid blind human " he pointed to a black door.

She walked to the door and went through it. Nothing happened she quickly turned and stared at her dragon waiting for an answer " You have to wait for sunrise " he stated as he got cozy. " seven hours " she sat down and laid down on the hard terrain. And fell asleep, thinking about them.

"Wake up human"

" Yes I'm up "

The sun shone through the door I walked through it and a bright light hit my body. It burned my skin like the heat of the sun.

" Welcome Jasmin" her eyes still hurt she expected her clothes to be burned off and maybe her eyebrows too. She looked around as saw the Sun God his skin than he wore red and green like an Aztec. " Hi, where am I?" The Sun God simply smiled " in my home"

She had no time to relax the world was in chaos "I came here to figure out a way-"

" You want to go to the human world, "he said

" Yes! " the Sun God grew closer and grabbed her hand. She realized she was dressed in a white. White pants and white coat and hood. Her spirit in warrior clothing is back. She felt something in her hand it was bright white and red stone. " No one can take your powers because you're the White Spirt warrior

"But are you willing to lose you mate..." She paused and was deep in thought " He isn't my mate, I don't have one because...."

" Drake is really your true and only mate"

" A gift for all of your sacrifices"

" Your gift is unfair, I have a responsibility there is no place for love "

I must go home to Jinx " I suppose you're right. Please take care of my daughter"

Back in the human world

Axel " how do we bring her back "

" the stone we got from the cave, the necklace and something else. Hurry up and say the incantation! The vampire gang is coming! "

" we're doing it here in the sewers!" Rachel

"Yes!"

" I order you to bring back the Black Raven Jasmin slayer!" Nothing happened

" remember she isn't the black raven," said Scarlet looking for a way out. They were inside the sewage tunnels because the vampires ruled the surface

" I order you to bring back the White Raven Jasmin Slayer!!!" The vampires spotted them suddenly a white light blinded them and the vampires screeched in pain as the bodies sizzled. Everything was lit for couple of minutes.

" Is she here?" said, Alex

" I'm here!" Said someone behind him

Everyone stopped and turned

" JASMIN!!!!" They all screamed

"Common on let's go kick some vampire butt!" Said Jasmin walking out of sewage. The streets were filled with ash. " What happened to the vampires "

Jasmin replied, " I turned them into ash!"