Washington DC, America

Name: Washington, District of Colombia (Often called 'DC')

Age: 17

Gender: Male

Birthday: February 27, 1801

Hair Color: Blonde, dyed Black

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'7"

Appearance:
He has short, somewhat wavy hair that is dyed black and dark blue eyes. He used to have quite pale skin, but it has darkened over the ages. Most likely he's wearing all black, from the jacket to the pants to his tennis shoes. DC often has his signature sunglasses on, although he's forced to take them off when inside the building.

Personality / Interests:
DC is a somewhat laidback teenager with a realistic view on the world. Despite his status, he has little interest in politics and tries to avoid the unrest around it, especially during election time. In fact, he is known to regularly complain about the American government. His dedication to his job is questionable; while he shows up to his 'office', he does not do much work and instead doodles. There are times where he would work, but it's usually just calls.

He has a knack for drawing, however he doesn't try to improve it in any way. Whenever he's out, he likes to walk around Washington DC. If someone asks why he wears dark clothes, he immediately gets defensive. It seems that he likes the company of the other Capitals, due to the amount of contact he has with the others. ISFJ.

Cool Secret?: He adopted the all black look during the McMillan Plan, which was an architectural restoration project on downtown Washington DC. The sunglasses was a personal present from America.

Relationships

America-
America is really friendly towards his Capital, much to DC's exasperation. DC often acts annoyed towards his boss, and there are times where the feeling is genuine, but they're both good friends. They're known to hang out once in a while, whether in Washington DC or America's place.

America doesn't really mind DC's reluctance towards his duties as a Capital. However, he insisted that he do at least some work while he was gone, especially during the Civil War and the World Wars. DC only (somewhat) increased his work during World War II, often talking to London, Paris, and other Capitals. Otherwise, he just slacks off.

London-
DC and London have a neutral professional relationship. However, outside of work, they're pretty cool friends. London constantly corrects DC on multiple things, such as his attitude and his government.

Ottawa-
Despite Ottawa not being the Capital of Canada when DC was attacked in 1812 (it technically didn't even have one), DC still has a slight grudge on Ottawa. DC will try to act respectful with both Ottawa and Canada, but he always feels slightly apprehensive. Despite this, Ottawa keeps being nice to DC, even if DC gets annoyed at Ottawa.

Moscow-
They don't have the best relationship. It especially soured during the Cold War era, and they just really don't like each other.