Ottawa, Canada

Name: City of Ottawa, Canada

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Birthday: April 6, 1857

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'11"

Appearance:
He shares some traits with DC, with the short, slightly wavy blonde hair and deep blue eyes. However, he is much taller and has a smile on his face almost every day. Ottawa likes to bundle up in his red jacket, which looks similar to the Mountie Uniform jacket. The rest of his outfit is more casual: jeans, black tennis shoes, and during winter thin gloves. For some reason, his cheeks are a permanent rosy pink.

Personality / Interests:
Ottawa is a peppy, quirky guy who seems perpetually optimistic. It's even said that his happiness is a type of "annoying happy", but Ottawa doesn't mind what others say. Few people have seen his fiercer side, and it's rumored that he can be a slight sadist during wartime. There are times where he can get a bit forgetful. He's pretty hardworking, gladly doing his duties as a Capital. Outside of work, he loves to chill out at his place, eating maple treats and playing the saxophone. He regularly talks to the other Capitals. ENFP.

Cool Secret?: He's the only Capital (so far) with siblings. These siblings are Quebec City and Toronto, two cities in Canada who were briefly Capitals. Ottawa is the youngest.

Relationships

Canada-
They have a great relationship with each other, both on and off the job. At first, the two had trouble remembering the other was there, but now it's only the occasional moment where Ottawa can't find his boss at all. They find many things in common, such as a love for maple syrup and the cold weather. They gladly hang out at times at Canada's place, either cooking pancakes or petting Kumajirou. Canada appreciates Ottawa's dedication, especially during the World Wars.

Washington DC-
Ottawa doesn't really get DC's apprehension towards him. Nevertheless, Ottawa's still nice to him, even if DC doesn't appreciate it. During World War II, Ottawa sent multiple messages from Canada requesting for America to join the war to DC, but they were largely ignored. They were still ignored even when Ottawa sent maple treats. When America finally joined the war, Ottawa was ecstatic.

Paris-
Having similar personalities, the two Capitals are great friends. Paris often sends Ottawa her extra red jackets, and the two can be seen shopping around Paris's place. They like to talk about their jobs, their life, their bosses... Anything two friends would talk about. When Paris was replaced by Vichy during World War II, Ottawa freaked out and vowed to get Paris her job back by the end of the war.

Quebec City-
Ottawa's sister and eldest sibling. She's relatively sweet towards Ottawa, but she's still jealous that her youngest brother got the Capital job and not her. As such, she always requests that she does some of the work that Ottawa receives. Usually it's checking Canada's mail or sorting papers, but it makes her happy.

Toronto-
Ottawa's older brother. Toronto doesn't mind that Ottawa got the job instead of him, instead being cool about it. He never really liked the responsibility anyway. They are in a good relationship, or as good as two siblings can be. The two would do things together with Quebec City, such as maple tapping and ice hockey. If Ottawa and / or Quebec City start to talk about anything related to being a Capital, Toronto immediately gets bored.