London, England

Name: London, United Kingdom

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Birthday: Sometime in 1199

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Green

Height: 5'9"

Appearance:
London has scruffy, brown hair with eyes a shade darker than England's. His eyebrows are somewhat large, but not in the same way England's are. He dresses very smartly, with his white dress shirt, black tie, and dark trousers. Sometimes, he has reading glasses on when he works.

Personality / Interests:
London is a cynical teen that tends to look down on others. He has a particular habit of pointing out quirks and qualities to improve on, a trait he shares with England. When talking to friends, he can get sarcastic at the other's statements. He's at times xenophobic, as it takes a long time to warm up to him. He would much rather be with the ones he knew for most of his life. He can get flustered rather easily.

He refuses to cook, as everything he makes is rather horrible. The only thing that he can make correctly is tea, and even then there are times he would botch it. He's a bit of a bookworm, preferring science fiction and adventure. As a Capital, he'll work without complaint, but he doesn't enjoy it much. He doesn't do much after his work is done, just going home and relaxing. ISTJ.

Cool Secret?: While he refuses to cook at all, he tries to make his own homemade coffee. However, all attempts to do so have blown up in his face; quite literally.

Relationships

England-
They have a strictly professional relationship. England keeps to himself, and London respects that. They don't do much outside of work, and if London catches England outside of work, he'll just give a quick hello and that's it. This is mostly caused by their introverted personalities, and neither have tried to improve their relationship.

Washington DC-
DC is probably London's only "true" friend. They often talk to each other, sometimes visiting the other's place. They officially met during the first World War, communicating while their bosses were in the War. After both of the World Wars were over, they continued talking with each other, and soon enough it turned into a friendship.

Paris-
They don't necessarily have a bad relationship... But they don't have a great one either. Because of their bosses' relationship, they happen to talk quite frequently. Whenever the two interact, it's strained on London's part, as he has no interest of befriending her. London knows he's probably expected by England to insult Paris once or twice, but he doesn't have the heart for that either. So, it's rather just an awkward relationship between the two.

Berlin-
He never minded her before World War II, but after that, he's had a sour view on all of the Axis countries and their Capitals, mainly due to the fact he was bombed often during the War. He especially doesn't like Berlin and her boss, and he hasn't quite forgiven them for making him their main target to bombings. It's unlikely that he'll ever forgive them.