Really......

Authors note~"Hiii guys how are you well this is going to be a intense chapter I guess but just read and ignore Jacquees in Issa media and if I make a mistake and put a whole different name that isn't the name of any of the characters is because I have other stories as some of you know and I sometime get the characters mixed up so bare with me but EXCUSE ALL MISTAKES AND ENJOY"
ACTIONNNNNN!

India pov
Right now I'm getting ready for a Business meeting at my modeling agency so I'm getting ready and at the same time I'm trying to get in touch with August which he is not answering, can't call Mama Sheila since she's busy, can't call no body they all busy and August is making this hard on me since he isn't answering the phone so he can get the kids I tried Issa but he busy I tried Cryssy too she got to work today too now what am I going to do take them with me,I guess. I got dressed once I got out the shower tried August one more time still ain't answer OH MY MUTHAFUCKING GOD I'm so irritated right now so I just slip on my jumper (In Media) I already told Junior to get Aiden and himself ready so they ate already too so we can go.
Meanwhile in the car...
I drive over August house to his car and some one else car I tell Junior to come on I grab Aiden I grab the key to his house yes I still have a key I walk in to hear laughter we walk into the living room to see August and Miracle laughing and kissing and playing I felt some type of way but I ain't show it.
Me~"August."I say stopping there moment.
By the way August was in his boxers and Miracle had a big shirt on.
August~"Oh shit India what you doing here."he says as he hops up from the couch.
India~"I've been calling you because I needed you to watch the kids today and you know that I called you like 10 or 20 times you didn't hear it ."
August~"nah I ain't (he grabs his phone and sees the notifications) Miracle you seen ha calls."
Miracle~(Smirks)"Yea but I ain't think it was important."
August~"Wym you ain't think it was important."He says as he gets kinda angry.
Miracle~"Ain't no reason for her to be calling yo phone no way."
August~"Actually there is-(GCO by me)
Me~"Sorry to cut this short but August you got them right?."
August~"Yea."
I kiss Aiden and Junior bye I left out the door but to be stopped by August out side while I'm getting in my car.
August~"Aye hol up hol up Ma."
Me~"What August." I say as I roll my eyes.
August~"Wassup with you Ma I'm sorry about her okay."
Me~"It's cool can I go now.
August~(Grabs me by my waist brings me closer to him)"Come on Ma I'm sorry."
I pull away from him.
Me~"okay August I'll be back to get the kids at ill say 6 but I need to go before I be late for my meeting and you may need to go In the house you know your still in your underwear."
He looks down opens my door for me tells me bye and runs in the house I drive to my meeting.
After the meeting...
I'm on my way back to August house I pulled up saw his car and Miracle car I'm guessing wth she still doing here.
I walk in with my key to see toys everywhere paper rappers and everything i walk farther in and I hear my Aiden crying I walk upstairs and go into Aiden and Juniors room and see my babies all dirty with tear stains down their cheeks I bend down to them and Junior start crying.
Me~"what's wrong junior what happen."
Junior~"When Daddy left to go to the studio down st-stairs Miracle was was cursing at at us and she hit me because I didn't let her get daddies phone because I was on it then she took her boobies out and tried to stick it in Aiden's mouth I tried to push her off but she pushed me hard to the ground."
My blood was boiling I told the kids to stay here I walk out the room to be faced to face with Miracle this dirty bitch I start taking my heals then I bopped her ass I grabbed her hair dragged her down the stairs started beating her in the face once I tried to get in top of her August comes out from down stairs and pulls me off her.
August~"Wth India wtf is wrong with you."
Me~(Crying)"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU LET HER DO THAT TO OUR CHILDREN (pushes and punches him) HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HER ALONE WITH THEM KNOWING SHE WOULD DO SOMETHING." I ran upstairs grabbed my heals and the kids and walked out the door with August yelling and calling my name running after us I heard a big boom it was about to storm I hurry up and get the kids in but I didn't get to get in August came up to me and put me against the car I still had tears coming down my face.
August~"Look I'm sorry that I left her with the kids and put them in harm."
Me~"You let her put her dirty Breast in Aiden's mouth and you let her put her hands on junior."I say as I cry harder and punch him in the chest.
August~"Baybeh look I'm sorry come in the house it's about to flood ion want y'all to go out there."
Me~"I'm not about to be in that house with her."
August~"She left look."he says as he points to where her car once was.
I looked over there and looked down at my clothes which was now drenched with water I got the umbrella out the trunk I went over to the driver side right he keys out opened the back door grabbed Aiden and August grabbed junior I locked the car up walked inside with August I went to the guest room not before I put Aiden in his room that's here I went to the guest room it was a big shirt and boxers on the bed so I went in the bathroom washed my body and stuff I got out out on the big shirt and the boxers then I went downstairs put my dress in the laundry room and then I walked back upstairs into the guest room I got in the bed cut off the light closed the door found the bed plugged my phone in on the side of the bed laid down I was about to fall asleep until I heard the door open I look and see a little shadow.
Junior~"Mommy can I sleep with you."He says with a voice that sounded like he was crying he climbs in bed with me and lays on top of me.
Me~"Baby what's wrong."I say as I rub his hair.
Junior~"I had a dream about mommy."he says as he puts his head in my chest.
Me~"Awww it's okay baby it's going to be okay just go back to sleep."
Junior~"Okay."
Then after that we fell asleep .
Crystal pov
So long story short we not mad at eachother no more I woke up this morning and got MARIE ready along with myself I think Issa gone with August cause he not here I walk into Marie's room fix her edges on her braids I fluffed my hair out to where it looked nice Idk where we gone go but we going some where I grab Marie's hand I grabbed my phone and keys I sat Marie on the couch walked upstairs to get Brianna I let her sleep longer so she won't be cranky all day I woke her up washed her up and got her dressed I did her hair in a lil puff I put on her shoes and we walked downstairs i grabbed my phone told Marie to come to the Marie so we can all take a picture Brianna hugged Marie and they both smiled as I snapped the picture I posted it on Instagram..
"Me & My girls today #Girlsday"
When I pressed post they started liking and commenting nice things some bad but I ain't care so we all walked out the house I locked it we walked to the car I made sure they had their seat belts on right..I got into the drivers seat and started the car up but didn't leave yet.
Me~"K guys where do you guys wanna go to eat."
Marie said IHOP and Brianna nodded her head
I pulled out my park and drove to ihop
Meanwhile at IHOP
We walked in everyone was nice to us meaning they didn't attack us we sat down they gave us a High chair for Brianna who was quite.
Me~"You okay baby."I Say to Brianna.
She looks at me..
She manages to say..
Brianna~"I kinda miss my mwommy."
My heart dropped..
Me~"Aww baby girl it's going to be okay."
Brianna~"Does thwis mwean I have no mwommy no more."
Me~"No baby you will always have a mommy."
Brianna~"she's not hwere."
Marie~"Its okay Bri my mommy is some where...This is really my tete but I just call her mommy because she like a mommy to me."
I guess she started to feel a little better....
Anyway the waiter came over she took down our order and yea...
After we ate...
When we were finished we headed to the movies to go see some kid movie but the movie was good,anyway when we finished watching the movie we went shopping for awhile then we went back home..when we got home Issa was there but I know he wasn't alone the girls went upstairs to put their stuff away I walked into the kitchen to see a girl and Issa standing in the kitchen talking and laughing of course I got jealous but I ain't make a scene tho..
Me~"Oh hi...hey baby"I say as I walk toward him and try to kiss him but he dodged it tho.
I was surprised..so I stepped back from him.
Issa~"Hey Crystal this is my new assistant Gina."
Me~"Hey Gina im Crystal....Sorry i can't stay and talk I gotta go check on my babies."
I walked away and went upstairs to my room got in something comfy...I called for the girls to come in my room they all ran in I told them to get in my bed we all had on comfy clothes we watched movies and painted our nails and did each others hair we all had a good time until we fell out going to sleep...

FINALLLYYYYY

COMMENT VOTE AND SHAREEEEE PLSSSS I KNOW I TOOK TOO LONG IM SORRY

MUAHHHHHH😍💍👑👑👑💖💖