Chapter 1

D/C:: I don't own the Naruto series or original pictures used they belong to their rightful owner. I only own my changes to the plots and made characters.

Edited 07/25/19

10:26pm

..

War, a state of armed conflict between different nations or different groups within a nation. Its mostly defined as an event full of conflict, combat, struggle, and much bloodshed.

But this was no war.

This was just an enormous battle between an allied force of the five great nations against one man. One that was feared across the world, even after death, that was after achieving his goal in creating a peaceful world but at the price of robbing free will from the entire world. This one man was Madara Uchiha.

Over the days, many lives were lost, more so then as many that were brought back. The many ninja that still remained continued to battle, fighting to the best of the their abilities and in conclusion pushing back many of the miniature versions of the so called ten tails, a great legendary beast that goes as far back as the time when ninshu was created. Its minions were constantly in pursuit, one after the other charging at their enemy and either slashing them down or being taken down themselves.

One man stood out in the open, glaring up at the once great Uchiha leader, one of the founders of the leaf and old friend. They clashed many times back in their years, neither of their many battles resulting in defeat or victory since they were both matched at the same level of skill.

"Madara stop this! Peace can not be achieved this way. Never through violence." Hashirama's voice echoed through out the plain. "Even fighting me now will not change anything. We will always be of equal power!"

"Hn, I won't loose to you, Hashirama. Not this time." He spoke strongly. Said man gritted his teeth once again and readied to fight.

In the background in midst of their fight, one blonde headed knucklehead stood out amongst the other shinobi, fighting alongside his fellow teammates from back way when they were known as team 7. "There's no end to this!" Naruto exclaimed after destroying another one of the ten tails monsters.

His raven haired friend but rival agreed mentally while striking down a monster with his chidori. Taking a quick breather, he took a look around to see more both ninja and monsters on the ground now lifeless as the fighting kept on. He turned to the ten tails and glared in thought. Were fighting a battle that has a high chance of us loosing. Not only are we up against one of the most legendary ninja in history but as well as Kakashis ex teammate. The ten tails was enough of a problem as is. How could this get any more challenging? Everyone stopped their attacks when the beasts suddenly retreated back to its maker and turned their attention towards the reanimated Uchiha as he gave an infuriated yell as he was forced back by the first.

"Argh! Hashirama! I will become the ten tails host and achieve Tsuki no Me! Of course not in this state." He exclaimed while swiftly making hand signs.

The miniature monsters disappeared as the tailed beast stopped venturing forward. Everyone readied themselves for whatever the Uchiha had up his sleeve. What appeared to be an old scroll poofed before his feet and wasted no time to unroll it self. There was another poof of smoke to reveal a standing coffin, similar to those from the past re-animations they had seen over the past few days. Except this one was chained shut and had old fashioned seals placed all around it.

The first and second hokage narrowed their eyes at the sight of the familiar coffin. Hashirama gritted his teeth remembering the first and last time he encountered it.