Special

D/C:: I don't own the Naruto series or original pictures used they belong to their rightful owner. I only own my changes to the plots and made characters.

Hana's pov

It was a quiet evening today. Hinata and I were finally thinking of heading home before dark reached the sky. We had spent the whole day at the training grounds discussing her and Naruto's up coming wedding. ( Spoiler for those who arent caught up in the series srry ^·^' ) Of course she'd fiddle with her fingers or blush quietly most of the conversation. Seeing her this way told me she'd dreamt for this day since forever, that and because everyone told me she's been crushing hard on him since their academy days. Closing up the book I brought along we headed back towards the village streets.

Continuing our conversation, she asked me a bashful question. "A-are you and Sasuke doing anything special for tomorrow?"

My face glowed red remembering tomorrow's occasion. Valentine's days. I hadn't really thought much on it. When I had first asked Ino why it made her and all the other girls so excited about it she looked at me as if I had grown a second head.

"You don't know about one of the most important days of a girls life?"

I had shook my head and explained to everyone that back in my time we had never celebrated such a thing. Ino said nothing but smirked mischievously. Saying she'd make sure my first Valentine's would be one of my best days ever spent made my nerves run.

"Umm I'd rather just stay home where Ino can't find me. Besides Sasuke and I just recently started d-dating so I don't think we'll do anything special." I tried not to stutter.

"True and you have mentioned that you don't like being showy with these kind of things. Even now you still shy away from him when he's affectionate in public." She giggled.

"You're one to talk. You're the same around Naruto and you've been together longer." She blushed in defeat.

"W-well, uhh I-I umm...." I laughed at her embarrassment.

"Hana~."

Oh no.

Turning around we were caught up by Ino and Sakura smirking away at us. "What you guys talking about?"

"J-just some w-wedding plans." Hinata stammered.

"And still got alot to do. We better get going." Grabbing Hinata and running out of there was a no go.

Grabbing our shoulders Sakura and Ino stopped us from walking any further and spun us around revealing their mischievous smiles. "Just hold on a seck. We wanted to ask you something important."

I mentally prayed it had nothing to do with tomorrow. As of right now I'd rather just stay home and eat mizu. The devilish gleam in their eye nerved us both.

"So where are your boys at? We needed to go over some details with them concerning tomorrow."

I knew it. "What 'details'?"

"Nothing to worry about." Sakura faked smiled.

"Well they're not here. The hokage sent them out to retrieve something and we don't know when they'll be back." I said half truthfully.

Sasuke had actually told me he'd be back tomorrow afternoon. But of course I didn't want them knowing that. They probably none stop pester us. Them exchanging glances didn't help either.

Later that night while laying in bed and finishing up my book, I had thought about what to make Sasuke for dinner the following day. I at least wanted to make something nice for him to show how much I appreciated the time we've spent together so far. Deciding to make a Gyūniku no tomato (beef tomato) I closed up my book for the night and layed back for a dreamless sleep.

..

The next morning was quite the fright. I had woken up to the sound of footsteps moving around down stairs and a sudden loud ruckus of something hitting the ground. Quietly moving down the steps I snuck out a kunai in defense for an attack. Right about to charge into the kitchen my face hit a tall, strong wall. Glancing up, my face went red from embarrassment.

It was Sasuke. His usually half covered face stared down at me confused as to why I had a kunai pointing at him.

"Hana what are you doing?" He said taking my armed hand.

"Uhh?" I paused embarrassed. "I-I heard something going on down here and thought someone had broken in. I didn't expect to see you."

"And how so? This is my house too you know." He spoke blankly taking the kunai and walking back into the kitchen.

"Ya but you specifically told me you weren't coming back till this afternoon." I said crossing my arms.

He lifted his shoulders. "The dobe and I finished early and I had some things to do anyway."

Things? Ughh hes sound like Ino. -_-

Following after him I was presented with a delicious smelling aroma coming from an almost finished cooked meal. The table was set for two already having the glasses filled. Turning my attention back to the Uchiha my eyes widened. His face was flushed, eyes directed anywhere else but me while he held out a buoqet of red carnations.

My eyes flickered back and forth between him and the flowers. "S-sasuke?"

"The item I was sent to retrieve was actually these carnations. I know they're you're favorite so I asked Kakashi to let me go find them considering this particular flower didn't grow around here." Taking the flowers I felt my face heat up at the sweet gesture.

This whole time he had actually just left to get these for me? I mentally rose an eyebrow. But how did he know they were my favorite? I never told him.

"You're probably wondering how I know." He said turning around and paying back his attention to the stove. "Ino and Sakura told me. I didn't really know what to get you and I wanted today to be at least a bit special for you."

Of course those two had something to do with this. Shaking my head amused I placed the buoqet down and walked up behind the secretly caring Sasuke. Wrapping my arms around his waist I hid my closed eye smile into his lower back.

"Thank you, Sasuke."

..

Sorry its late! Ive always wanted to try a special and had trouble figuring out what to make out of it. Hopefully you readers enjoyed this little cheesy scene. And ya I know valentine's day was a cupple days ago but its still February ^*^ anyways ill be hopefully updating the next chapter by next week or try sooner.

Ja ne