Sloppy

After he finished his smoke I slipped to his side and grabbed his hand,

"Come I have something I must do." He stared up at me tired as can be,

"Can't this wait in till after I get some sleep?" He questioned and this left me to chuckle and flash him a smile my nails digging into his skin but did not break through.

"That wasn't a request Bigby." He studied me knowing that he could go toe to toe with me, yet I also knew he didn't want to do that when he just wanted to rest his head and sleep. Slowly he got up and followed me to my room where I turned the light on and pulled him to the bathroom. Shoving him off into it I slammed the door shut leaving him to give a sigh and turn the knob that didn't budge one bit.

"Alyssa this isn't funny let me out." He tiredly complained, which was barely even heard through the door without sounding muddled.

"Take a damn shower and then I'll open the door." He grumbled again under his breath and went silent besides the sound of his shoes being put to the side and then his belt clanking as he stripped. I smiled approvingly and went into the closet grabbing a plain white shirt and digging through the drawer to get him a clean pair of dark gray boxers. The water started and the curtain was drawn leaving me to slowly open the door gathering his dirty clothes and shoes while putting his clean clothes on the sink. I glanced at the misty outline of Bigby in the shower, his back towards me as he washed his hair. I gave a smile and left when my chest began to feel airy and some how light, its impossible to be getting sick. I was immune to such ridiculous things. Closing the door walking over to his side of the bed that was near the bathroom, setting his shoes down at the edge of the bed. Gathering his dirty clothes that where scattered and piled in the corners of the room I gave a glare at the stack I held in my hands. The clothes now in a pile inside my room right near the doorway I stared at his smokes in my hands with a tiny smile. Going over to his side of the bed I set them down on the night stand and turned looking through the house for anymore clothes.

"What are you making him do? He's exhausted you know." I stared at Colin before turning my back to him.

"Making him get a bath and then I'm making him go to bed and actually sleep. I know he is run down, so I'm forcing him to relax. Don't question me Colin or I just might eat you!" With that I walked into my room and closed the door locking it, didn't want to wake up and find Colin in the room just because he was feeling lonely. I sure as hell would kill him then, I didn't want him in here and Bigby knew that very well. I went to the closet and onto my side of the tiny closet grabbing a black shirt and gray shorts. Changing I threw my clothes with his and brushed my hair, gathering it and twisting it into a bun. The water stopped and so I waited patiently for Bigby to exit the bathroom, once of course he got dressed. He walked out with a towel around his shoulder looking at me a bit surprised when he noticed me changed and smiling at him looking suspicious as hell probably.

"What are yo-" I smiled and walked over to him grabbing his hand and dragging him to the bed. He questioned me but I pushed him down and chuckled.

"Well this is what I had to do, now get comfortable and sleep." He went to speak and I of course glared at him. "Sleep!" With a huff he turned on his side grabbing and sliding the covers up to his waist. He adjusted his pillow with his forehead creased in aggravation before he got into a comfortable position, he allowed his eyes to close the lines vanishing from his face. I felt the smile creep across my face before I could even react, I wanted to reach down and ruffle his hair and soothe him but thought against something so weird. Walking over to the light switch Bigby open his eyes staring at me, I flicked the light off.

"Are you going to-" He didn't get to finish that as I soundlessly slid into bed and touched his cheek softly.

"Hush already." I chuckled and slid under the covers putting my back to him while laying on my side of the bed getting comfortable.