✩ Three ✩

[Name] began to feel discomfort from the constraint of her clothes. Usually for her job, she wore free fitting attire which didn't clutch onto her so tightly; there was no sense in wearing professional attire at work since she had to wear clothes that exuded a sense of festivity. She only wore professional attire to go to job interviews, but after she heard she had to meet with 'Sasuke and friends' in his office, she knew she had to dust off the dress suit and go.

When she began to walk in the suit, she noticed how she gained a bit of weight. The pencil skirt felt skin tight while the matching blazer could barely be buttoned. It didn't show excessively, but she could feel the consequences of her overeating. She should seriously stop this horrible habit of emotionally eating.

When she arrived at the office, she mentioned to the secretary about her meeting. Thankfully, she was right on time and was allowed inside a conference room where everyone waited for her. Noticing a few familiar faces, she sighed with relief as she entered the room.

She settled herself on one side of the glass conference table, beside a man she never met before. "Good morning, I'm [Full Name], and I'll be your event planner for your occasion."

"Is this the girl that did a wonderful job on your son's wedding?" the man beside her whispered to Mr. Uchiha.

The stern man proudly smiled, "Yes, it's good to see you again, [Name]."

"Likewise, sir," she stated, hesitantly glancing over at Sasuke who was seated directly in front of her. His arms were crossed as he reclined in his computer chair, not at all satisfied with meeting her so early in the day.

"We have a few particular things we want to go over with you regarding the event in three months," another man stated, "Ah, I'm the CFO of the company by the way, nice to meet you."

Her jaw slackened then turned her head to glare at Sasuke. Why was she meeting with the most important people in the company? They certainly had better things to do other than talking to an event coordinator about a party (one that wasn't even beneficial to the company). A retirement party was seriously not worth anyone's time in this table.

"I wanted to talk to you about the budgets," the CFO continued as he slid over a few documents her way, "I had an advisor come up with some from the petty cash account."

"A few other companies wanted to pay their respects to Hubert, so many important allies are attending. It became much larger than we had expected," Mr. Uchiha explained. "One minute it was just a few attending. The next, the whole business world is attending."

[Name]'s eyes widened the more he spoke. "So how many people are we dealing with?"

"We are expecting roughly 500- 600 people," the retiree, Hubert, announced.

A gasp tore through her lips, and she felt Sasuke's optics staring hard at her. "That's a lot more than what Sasuke had said." The statement escaped her, and she sealed her mouth shut after it, calming herself with steady breathing.

"Well, it also grew because they wanted to meet Sasuke. This is one of the most important nights for him since this is where he establishes alliances."

She couldn't break her stare from him, her eyes questioning why he would offer such a challenge to her. Either he was attempting to help her career or he was sabotaging it; she would go with the ladder. "I understand. Let's talk about invitations and attendance first. Once we have a good understanding, we can talk about the venues available. When do you plan on having the invitations out?"

"Tomorrow," Sasuke answered curtly, his eyebrow rising as if he were enjoying her struggles.

"......That won't be a problem." She smiled as she whipped out her laptop from its case. She could tell he was testing her, and though it would be a long day, she could definitely get it done. "Give me the companies of all the people you plan on inviting. I'll have someone in my office find all the addresses. Also, you must choose the invitation--"