Taehyung broken heart

Taehyung and Misaki were fighting with each that Taehyung starts to scream loud to her because Misaki was so jealous. She even starts to hit hard to Taehyung. That Taehyung really hates that.
Taehyung Pov

Taehyung- "can you stop hitting me and stop being jealous she is a fan only."

Misaki- "I saw you hugging her and kiss her on the cheeks."

Taehyung- "Oppa please don't get jealous you now that you are the only person that I love. I would do anything for you."

Misaki- "okay would you do anything for me is stop being a K-pop idol.

Taehyung got so angry- " why Oppa you know that I  love to sing for my fan, and l love BTS because they're my families and friends."

Misaki starts to cry- " why Taehyung  you love your fans and BTS than me?"

Taehyung- " no Oppa, I love you more than my family, friends, and even fans.

Misaki stops crying- "for real you love me so much then stop being a Kpop idol if you love me so much."

Taehyung- " please don't make me stop being a kpop because I still want to sing more and writers more song for you."

Misaki got so angry- " Taehyung goodbye forever and stop looking for me."

Taehyung- "why Oppa?"

Misaki starts to cry- "because you are hurting me so much; also Teahyung you are not my boyfriend anymore."

Misaki walks always

Taehyung start to cry in public that the fans even posted a video that Misaki is the worst person in the world.

Taehyung walks always crying. He tries his best to don't cry in public all the way to the radio stations

Taehyung is on the radio stations and even the BTS members were there too.  Taehyung was coming late because of the issue between Misaki.

Taehyung eye was red and puffy- " sorry guys I came late."

Jimin- " You were with Misaki kissed her under the tree."

Taehyung- "yeah, I saw Misaki but we weren't kissing under the tree, we broke up."

Jungkook hit so hard to Jimin.

Jin- "V you can cry in here if you want."

Taehyung- "no Jin I finished cry oh ready."

Taehyung said to the manager that he is ready.

?- " we have her BTS ."
?- "okayboys what do you wants to say for your fans."
BTS- "hello we are BTS and thank you for supporting us."
?- "Hey my name is Katy."
?- "Hey Katy do you want to says something to BTS."
Katy- " hello BTS
BTS - "hello Katy"
Katy- " V don't cry what happened you can get other girls much better than her that will be there for you."
V- "thank you so much and I will keep this feedback."
V- "how do you know that I was crying for that reason?"
Katy- "because of Instagram there is a video. So there were lots of people that video tapes between you and your girlfriend in the mall. That she was so jealous that you hug one of your fans that she wants you to quit sing and stop being a member BTS. Please V don't quit sing and stop being a member BTS if you do. I would cry and lots of people would kill for you. If you decided to quit sing and not longer being a BTS member I would accept your decision V."
V- "I would not quit singing and I'm going be with  BTS much longer no matter what. I would sing a song to each of all of my fans and a kiss if you don't change the radio station and sorry for all of my fans that I cheat with you. I love you each one of you."
?- " BTS is going to sing a song that they wrote it right now I hope you love it."