Part 1

jo kwangmin- "Hey, sweetheart what happen why are you crying. Let me clean it up your tear."

Jo kwangmin hugs Misaki around her waist as he hugs her. Taehyung and the other BTS member saw that she was hugging Jo kwangmin. Taehyung felt that he's drowning his own tears that it anytime he would cry in front in public.

Jimin- "Let's go V. We're going to be late for class."

Taehyung- "No, I want to see."

Jungkook whisper- "let him stay here to see. We should leave him here. Let go Jimin it's for the best that V see that he couldn't get her back."

Jimin, rap monster, J-hope, and Jungkook. Suga stays their so that V won't do anything crazy. Jo kwangmin saw Taehyung. He grabs one hand of Misaki and held her waist to closer to his chest. Then he kisses her lip. Taehyung turn around he starts to cries. Suga saw Taehyng cry then he left him there because it's the best thing to do let go his feeling. Suga saw the foreign freshman girl run toward Taehyung. Sakura hugs Taehyung.

sakura- "Taetae cries in my arm when you need it."

Taehyung- "Princess, I'm fine since you came to save me from the darkness."

Taehyung touch Sakura face then he kisses Sakura lips and he grabs Sakura waist. Then Taehyung stops kissing her. Sakura kisses Taehyung lips. He was shocked that Sakura kisses him back to him. Misaki saw when Taehyung kisses Sakura and then when he stops kissing her. Misaki saw she kiss him back they kiss a longer then he did too her.

Misaki- "Let go Oppa to class we're going to be late for class."

Jo kwangmin- "yeah, sweetheart until you kiss me."

Misaki kisses Jo kwangmin lips. Jo Kwangnmin was suprise.

Jo kwangmin- "you shouldn't have to kiss me my lips. You could have kiss my check.

Misaki- "want me to take back my kiss in your lips."

Jo kwangmin- "No, I don't want you to take my kiss from you. Let's go Misaki to class before the teacher make us stay outside the class with a bucket of water."

sakura stop kissing Taehyung.

Taehyung - "let go, princess, we're going to be late for class. You don't want the teacher to make for being late for there class you stay outside the class with a bucket of water."

sakura- "yeah, can I ask you something we are going out."

Taehyung- "Yeah, you're my girlfriend princess."