Part 1

Taehyung mind: why is she going out with another person that isn't me.Why do I care about Misaki

Taehyung went to this freshman student that is foreign students. He left Misaki, Jin, Jungkook, and Jimin their.

V- "Hey are you lost."

foreign freshman- "yeah, what is your name."

V- "My name is Kim Taehyung. But can me TaeTae. If you want to. I only want you to call me TaeTae. What is your name princess."

Foreign freshman- "My name is sakura akemi."

v- "Do you want to go out with me anytime."

Sakura- "yeah, I happy that you will be your friend TaeTae."

V blush. What sakura said.

v- "yeah. Can I call you princess? Oh okay."

Sakura blush.

sakura- "yeah, I don't mind it at all."

Misaki was so mad that he talks to another girl and much pretty than her."

jimin- "what taetae doesn't allow people to call him like that and even to Misaki. "

Jungkook- "that girl is much better looking then Misaki and she like an angle."

jimin, and jin- "yeah, I agree with you."

Misaki- "what you guy you are saying that I am a demon and she an angle.

jungkook- "you said that not me. But I what you said because V love you so much that he wrote a song about.

Jin - "shut up Jungkook don't tell anything with her and she isn't V girlfriend at all.

Jimin - " I agree with you Jin and beside that Misaki was so cruel to V.

Misaki- "what, not you too guys. I enough that everyone in the social media saying that I am the worst person in the entire world."

rap monster , suga , and j-hope were passing by. When they hear the conversation.

Rap monster- "Let's go to class now. Let's talk this later."

Suga- "You guys are annoying me right now. Let's leave it later deal with her."

Misaki- "This person has a name you know Suga."

Suga- "I don't care about it. How you didn't care about Taehyung feels towards you. That he was crying lots because of you. It much better that taehyung is going out with the freshman foreign students. She is younger than you and between taehyung ages. Even she is more cutie than you. Stop being jealous you are ready going out with someone else."

J-hope- "Stop Suga don't tell her way too much what happened on the radio. She doesn't have to know about it. Misaki it's much better than you go first. Even you should say thank you to Taehyung because he covered your face with the social media. Taehyung asks the social media to take off the video off the social media and cover your face.