//chapter two\\

Hunters POV

*knock knock*

"I'll get it mom!" I shouted going down the stairs.

"Hey deedee"

"Hey babe"

Then we walked into the kitchen, but nobody was in it yet so I sat on the island while deedee pulled out a chair and sat at the table.

"You look excited" deedee said confused.

"Oh yeah, Rachel's coming, she hadn't had dinner here in a while so I guess I'm excited" I smiled.

"Ugh, I don't like here does she have to come she's honestly a slut" she said sassily.

"Well she's my best friend so talk about her like that please" I said through gritted teeth.

"Buts it's obvious"

"What's obvious" I asked

"She obviously likes you, and she's using you for fame, don't play dumb hunter, you know that right? She said to me she wants the fame" deedee said with a weird smile.

"Actually she doesn't, she never was on younow with me and we were friends before I was famous" I snapped.

*knock knock*

"I'll get it!" Mom shouted from her room.

"If you say anything to Rachel I'll be so mad at you so just be nice"

"I'm not being nice to a slut" she gave a serious face and I glared at her.

"Seriously stop" I said raising my voice witch scared her.

~~

Rachel's POV

*knock knock*

"Hey favourite child" Christine smiled

"Hey best mom ever" I chuckled

She motioned me in so I walked in and she brought me up to her room.

"Okay so deedee was talking shit about you" Christine frowned "but hunter stood up for you"

"Oh, well deedee doesn't like me anyway"

"I don't like deedee" Christine said smiling

"Really I never knew!?" I said sarcastically.

Then I walked downstairs and straight away hunter hugged me and deedee made a shocked face.

"Hey hunter" I smiled then deedee coughed

"Hey deedee" I fake smiled at her

"Sorry I don't talk to sluts" she snapped

"Oh sorry" I gave her a glare and she just snickered at me.

"Okay so how about spaghetti and meatballs" Christine smiled

Me and hunter both nodded our heads for agreement.

"That's poor people food what about a sea food platter" deedee said obnoxiously.

"How about you eat whatever is out on the table" I snapped and I could see hunter and Christine trying not to laugh.

"Your so rude!" Deedee shouted I just rolled my eyes and went on my phone.

"Hunter?" Deedee asked

"What?"

"Look how poor Rachel is she has a iPhone 5s and we have iPhone 6s Plus" she laughed

"I'm not poor I just don't want a new phone" I said glaring at her.

She just rolled her eyes and then Christine went to the bathroom and hunter went upstairs for his phone. So only me and deedee was in the kitchen. Then Ashton walked in.

"Hey ashy" i said

"Hey"

"Anyway Rachel, we all know your using hunter for fame so stop being the slut you are and LEAVE!" She snapped

"Um.. Sorry deedee?, she literally kinda lives here she comes over all the time so maybe YOU should leave because you can't kick her out of her own house" Ashton said. I was speechless I can't believe he actually said that.

"Oh shut up what do you know your only 10" she snapped and she actually SLAPPED Ashton!

"You can't slap Ashton he's only 10!" I screamed and then hunter ran downstairs.

"What happened!" Hunter shouted

"Rachel slapped Ashton!"

"No I didn't!"

"Deedee slapped me" Ashton said crying.

"Deedee! Why did you slap Ashton!" Hunter screamed

"Because he was giving cheek " she snapped "and if he says something again he's getting a kick!"

Woah this bitch.

"Ashton lets go to my house you can play with Devin he misses you" I said giving him a smile. Ashton nodded and went upstairs to get his things.

When Ashton came down I walked to my house with him. Devin and Ashton get on great all they do is play Mario cart but who cares it keeps them quiet.

"Mom!" I shouted coming in the door.

"Yes?"

"Ashton's staying the night"

"Yesss!" Devin shouted grabbing Ashton and running upstairs.

"Did something happen?" Mom asked concerned

"Deedee slapped Ashton so i brought him over for the night"

" aw that bitch! Who would slap Ashton he's adorable"

"I know" I giggled

After that I walked up to my room and watched orange is the new black.

~~

Hunters POV

"Why did you slap him!" I shouted at her again

"He was sticking up for Rachel! I got mad and slapped him! I'm sorry" she screamed back

"Get out" I said calmly

"What? Are we still dating?"

"Yes I just need you to get out please!"

"Okay bye"

Then she walked off.

"Hunter where's Ashton?" Mom asked

"He's staying over at Rachel's" I said

"Why?"

"I don't know" I lied.

Then I walked upstairs and thought of everything that happened.