//chapter 13\\

I woke up all sticky, I turned my body to the other side of my bed and looked at my phone.

"3am" I sighed to myself

Then I heard a bang and loads of shouting. I knew the shouting was mom and dad. I couldn't hear dad clear at all, he's drunk. But mom she sounds scared.

"Please don't hurt me" mom said in a shaky voice

I tip toed out of Bed and walked downstairs and into the dark hallway I stood outside the kitchen door and looked through the crack of the door. I saw dad pushing mom against the wall.

"Now what did I say!" Dad slurred

Mom saw me and started mouthing 'call Christine' I nodded my head but then dad saw me.

"What are you doing up!" Dad screamed

"I.. Uh" I said scared

He started walking towards me, I lost my breath I got so scared. He came closer and closer.

"DONT HURT HER" mom screamed crying

Dad picked my up by the neck, walked upstairs and threw me in my room. I landed on the floor and he locked the door and probably went downstairs. I heard shouting, smashing, thumps and bangs. All my emotions mixed. Scared, tired, angry and annoyed. I couldn't do anything I just sat on the floor. Everything went silent, I hopped in my bed and then I heard shouting again.

"IM LEAVING!" Dad slurred. The door shut and I heard mom coming upstairs, my door unlocked and I saw mom, her eyes all red, bruises forming all over her body and blood on her lip.

"Go to sleep" she snapped and left the room

I just sat on my bed shocked, wow my life is shit