//chapter four\\

Hunters POV

"Well.. I can't tell you" I said

"Why" she said looking at me with her brown eyes looking at my green eyes.

"Because it's stupid" I said quietly

"Hunter please tell me" she begged

"Fine.. Because I'm not good enough"

"Be more Pacific please"

"I don't deserve you as a friend, your wayy to kind to me, you make me smile when no one else can, your beautiful and you don't know it, I'm no good if a friend to you, you don't deserve me you deserve someone wayyy better. Your the bestest friend ever and you don't deserve me and nobody likes me do you see all them comments telling me to kill myself to drink bleach and to hand myself, I'm just useless" I said in tears.

"H..hunter your amazing your the bestest person ever your my best friend and I'd never trade you for anything in the whole wide world, your amazing to me you bring me on holidays you keep me safe and you always look out for me when nobody else is, I'm not beautiful but you always say I am even when I look like shit, I don't deserve you your way to nice and don't listen to them stupid comments their just jealous because your amazing and if I lost you I wouldn't be able to do anything ever again it would break my heart, please don't do it again" she said with tears in her eyes. "Please just promise me you won't do it again"

"I won't"  I said smiling and she smiled back. God damn that smile killed me she's adorable.

"I think deedee went home" she said

"Oh well I don't care I'm just tired" I said

"Same I can bearly stand up" she said giggling

"Lie down beside me"

"No no, hunter it's your hospital bed" she said

"Cmon please it's big enough for 3 gigantic people in it" I said

"Ugh fine"

Then she took of her ugg boots and pulled the White covers down and then got into the bed and pulled the covers up again. Then I pulled her close to me and she snuggled up to me.

Rachel's POV

And this is when I knew I began feelings for my best friend