//chapter five\\

Becca's POV

I woke up beside hunter so I smiled to myself.

"Morning bestie" he smiled at me

"Morning" I smiled back getting out of the bed. "Will I call your mom, she doesn't know your in hospital"

"Yes please" he smiled

"I'm going to the hospital restaurant downstairs do you want anything" I asked

"Could I just have a bottle of water and a chicken sandwich"

"Yeah I'll be up in 10" I said smiling

Then I grabbed my phone and ugg boots and went in the lift.

Then the lift opened and I walked down to the door and I saw Blake. Shit this is gonna be awkward 1 because I don't know if he's my boyfriend or not and 2 I look like a piece of shit, my hair looks like a birds nest, I have no makeup on so my skin is all pale, spotty and ew, my eyes are bloodshot from crying and being tired  and I smell a little bit.And I'm in pink shorts a black tank top and brown ugg boots.

" Rachel what are you doing here?" He asked

"Oh, my friends in hospital"

"Oh I thought you were sick you don't look very good, did you put on weight?"

"Just stressed that's all" I smiled. Wtf does he know he shouldn't tell people shit like have you put on weight how the fuck do I know, god imma kill himmmm!

*ring ring*

"Sorry I have to take this bye"

Thank god my phone rang that was awkward AF.

"Hello?" I asked

"Hey, it's Christine is hunter with you"

"Oh about hunter, he might be in the hospital like right now"

"Why?" She's getting stressed out oh no

"Well last night deedee told me he went crazy or something he tried to kill himself he's okay now he woke up and i stayed with him all night he's okay"

"Oh gee, thanks for being with him, I'm coming now, meet me outside in 20 minutes"

Then she hung up. So I walked to the restaurant and ordered hunters sandwich I didn't order anything because 1 I feel horrible and 2 if I did put on weight I don't want to put on anymore weight.

Then I walked outside and met with Christine.

"Where's my baby" she said dramatically

"Here come with me"

Then we got in the lift and walked to his room.

"Here's your sandwich and water" I said handing him the sandwich and water.

"Thanks, did you not get anything?"

"No I'm not hungry" I gave him a quick smile

"But your always hungry?"

"Not today " I smiled and looked st my phone, I got hate DMs on Instagram oh goody....

~~

Hunterisbae1233332222- your so ugly, nobody likes you, I bet hunters only friends with you because he feels sorry, we all know your using him slut, so stop trying your just a bitch, whore, thick  dumbass who knows pig shit! So cop and and kys already 🖕🏻

Hunterrowlandfan33333- Bitch I hate you 🖕🏻 stop tryna get fans fatty, nobody likes you not even hunter, I bet your just using him and his family for fame, money and properly holidays too, kill yourselve you fat slut!
~~