Foreword

A B O U T

Have you ever felt like there was nothing left to hope for? That, perhaps, life was meaningless?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

N O T E

For anyone who has ever been broken and torn apart, forced to believed you are worth nothing;

this one's for you.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

E P I G R A P H

"Some day when the pages of my life end, I will know that you, this, has been the most beautiful chapter." 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

E X T E N D E D S U M M A R Y

+

A U T H O R S N O T E

Inspired by the numerous and gradually growing amount of suicide incidents in the past, this book is about how, no matter how difficult life is, you should find the power to hold on, to hope, to let go.

It talks of a girl who is so mysterious, no one even knows her name; a father who sees things in a different and twisted perspective; a boy who is determined to befriend the girl; and an old acquaintance lusting for other's grief and misery.

In this story, we follow the nameless girl through her many struggles in life, and see how she finally finds hope in the darkest of times, once she allows herself to leave the dark and enter the light.

I hope you will find the time to savour this story with joy, and, more importantly, to learn about how much you should treasure your own lives. 

I wish you will, through this book, find your light.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W A R N I N G

Mentions of self-harm

Generic at certain points

(Minor) Violence

Slight mentions of bullying

Heartbreak

Contains mentions of mental illnesses (e.g. bipolar disorder)

This Entire Book Has Been Edited/Revised. However, If You Spot Any Errors, Constructive Criticism Is More Than Welcome.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S I D E N O T E

My aim for my first full novel was to take something that's been done and make it my own. This story was not meant to be ground-breaking and it never will be. However, what I had always wanted was for this story to truly be able to impact the way we think, to shed some light into seemingly hopeless situations, because there will always be a time where everything gets better. Everyone deserves a happily ever after, and don't ruin your chances of having one by ending your life, for there is a bright light at the end of every long tunnel.

This, being a victim of Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) myself, in no way shines a negative light on patients with mental "illnesses".

Also, a lot of the scenes in the story are irrelevant and internal monologues. It keeps the pace of the story bearable and shows the internal struggles and conflicts of the characters, not just with others, but with themselves.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S O C I A L M E D I A

Instagram - magicallysoulful

Twitter - itsaudz_

Email - aubyarem@gmail.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S T A T U S

Completed - 5th September 2016 

Edited - 20th June 2017