Chapter 12

"What about you?" Diana asked. "I don't know how I feel about him yet. Its hard to understand what happened between us." Shyera replied. "Who is it?" She let out a sigh. "Its John."

Pyra POV

They finally let me out of that stupid bed. I was lying there for hours. It was so boring, I watched everything there is to watch on TV. The good thing is my wings are growing back. I just have trouble realizing why I did it. I don't really remember.

I loved my wings so much and I had lots f fun with Shyera. She taught me how to fly. I faced my fear the other day. She was so much fun and fierce.

I got dressed and headed to lunch. I saw Shyera talking to Diana. Smiled on there faces. "Its John." I heard her say. "I knew it!" I said hugging her. she looked surprised and hugged me back. "What are you doing here Py?" She asked. "Green Arrow told me I would leave." I replied. I went over to diana and hugged her. "Nice to see you." I told her. She hugged me back. "I'm glad your ok Py."

"Anyway back to John." Shyera rolled her eyes and laughed. "You kissed him didn't you?"

"You what?" Diana looked surprised. "Ok yeah fine, you got me."

I did a little happy dance. "Go head and rub it in." She pouted brushing her hair behind her ear. "When!" Diana asked. "Yesterday." She replied. "Did you talk about it?" I asked sitting down. "For a while yeah, but that's it." I have her a stare. "Did you at least like it?"

"Yeah. I liked it." She sighed. "Cupid shot his arrow." Diana said with a smile.

We all laughed. "What about you?" I turned towards Diana. "I know your in love."

"Maybe. Its Batman,"

"I knew it." She blushed. "He just has a hard time letting people get close. And one want to get to know him. The real person behind the mask."

"Don't worry. It'll work out. Just keep trying and eventually he'll come around. As a matter of a fact I will fomtalk to him now."

"Py wait!" Diana said "please don't tell him it was me. Ok?" I nodded. "No worries."