prologue

Thank you so much for selecting this novel as your first preference, hope you would have a happy reading ahead!

Imagine being laid down under the night sky and encounter sudden attack with highly advanced weapons from the deep black sky.
So, Have you all ever wondered while watching the night sky, that if someone is keeping a watch on us, or visiting earth from any other planet that may be near or far away or even could be from another galaxy, Or if someone is even planning to destroy our earth??

Are that creatures in the night sky like us? Are they superior or inferior than us, in actual where are they living, and most importantly, Do they really exist??

We are not really sure about these questions' answer, there are many hypothesis about it by many scientists but no real proofs, but we had given these extraterrestrial creatures a common name that is Aliens which means a life form of extraterrestrial origin.

But are they existing before humans or had anyone among us willingly or unwillingly created them. You may not have any answers right now...But you would have gone in a world of deep imagination of thinking, assuming and having an unwarrantable claim because of your own beliefs and hearings.

Since, There are many research organisation that are researching about aliens and other phenomenons in the cosmos, even some scientist are trying to make some new species of living creatures by transferring one's DNA into another creature, and also there are some mad scientist, that surely can be called as a"curse for mankind", who however just wants to rule the mankind and have an utmost territory of violence and blood which would satisfy their evil intentions and plans.

This fictious novel is about a combat for existence between Animans and humans,

You may be confused by now of hearing about the term "Animan".

Who are animans? what does it mean? Wait..wait..please be patient enough.
All your answers could be just moments away.

But that's not all, there will be many more pleasing, adventurous and thrilling occurrences that are gonna happen.

I hope you all would enjoy reading this novel.