Chapter 4

We tend to think of scientists as mature,somber,finely tuned thought machines to be regarded with awe and respect. But scientist are only human, And some human are just plain crazy. And which is why some scientists such as Mr. Henry, They throw their sense straight out of the window, And come up with some craziest of experiments that one could never think of.

On
20th June, 2002....

Mr. Henry was in his lab experimenting with the mice,
He discovered how to grow human brain cells by injecting embryonic stem cells into fetal mice. This combines the twin horrors of stem cells and transgenic research to give us either supersmart squirmy mice babies, or people with rodent brains.

On
14 march, 2003

From the University of Pittsburgh's , comes regenerative powder. Cells are scraped from the lining of a pig's bladder, the tissue is decellulised, and then dried. From this he managed to regrow a finger. There is something chilling about the idea that dried pig organs will be used to regrow human limbs.

On
16 dec, 2008

Henry tennyson induced clinical depression in monkeys by taking young macaques that had bonded with their mother, and placing them in complete isolation, in a darkened cage, for up to ten weeks. Within a few days they became psychotic, and most could not be treated.

On
12 may, 2014

He developed a transgenic cow with a similar milk protein as that in human females, so that the colustrum Psychologist Harry Harlow induced clinical depression in monkeys by taking young macaques that had bonded with their mother, and placing them in complete isolation, in a darkened cage, for up to ten weeks. Within a few days they became psychotic, and most could not be treated. be taken by not only small babies but large man too.

After being done with reading this stuff. I went down in search of some eatables at 11 p.m.,though all were asleep, I caught my daddy eating ice-cream taciturnly,

He is a jolly man, full of positivity and calmness. But he is not allowed to eat ice-cream in night or any other part of the day as he is diabetic and mom is so strict about his eating.

I whooshed him. "Dad it's so wrong, I am calling mom, If you are not leaving it right now, it's for your own good health" I said angrily

"Oh no please son don't call her, why are you so serious, I was just tasting it if it was tasty or not" replied in his jolly way

I almost behaving like his father and forcefully sent him into his room and locked up the fridge so that he would not access to it this night. After he went to his room I made a coffee for myself and went into my room.

In the silent night with earphones and music on, I liked to study this way, As it was going to be a busy day tomorrow I decided to study for atleast three hours and then take some rest.

Waking up in morning wass as usual, mom shouting out loud to wake me up and me acting like a lazy dog, somehow I got ready for school and this time I told mom that I would be late; so that she does not need to worry for me and it would be a little bit late than the previous day, hopefully I got the bus on time. I was damn too excited for today as the mystery of the experiment was going to be unveiled by us.

On reaching school, me and Ben straightaway went to Mr. Wils, so overjoyed as we were, He too was. He told us that Mr. Sam Wilson an old friend of his would accompany us all in searching the mystery experiment location and Mr. Sam being an researcher in National Science lab for more than ten years would be an help to Mr. Henry; if he needed him to be, but moreover Mr. Sam was himself keen to know about the experiment,

After the school got over, me and Ben accompanied Mr. Wilson to Mr. Sam's house located in the outskirts of the city. As being a researcher he liked to reside in a quiet place which was away from all the holler of the people and noise of the vehicles.

As told by Mr. Wilson, Mr. Sam knew Mr. Henry in personal as they did their research studies from the same university but Mr. Henry was two year senior than him and he used to be the top scorer in every semester, and he liked to be confined within himself. Therefore, he had no close friend like me and Ben.

"How much more do we have to walk Mr. Wilson, you said it's just nearby", Ben asked in a monotonous voice

"Yes, my boy just a bit more far" he replied hesitatingly

"Really Ben you are lot more lazy than me, I thought myself to be more lazier than you ,I think my mom will be happier to know this" said i teasingly

"Don't try to be oversmart lazy dog" Ben said with a devilish laughter.

With all this nonsense we reached Mr. Sam's home. Not as we thought instead a big bungalow with a large garden full of vases and Bonsai.

We headed into his house, meanwhile I was feeling excited to meet him too.

Not likely as big bungalow owners, he opened the gate himself and welcomed us cordially. Brought us glass of water and we all sat in the front room.

"So what's the plan" Mr. Sam asked

Mr. Wilson started speaking with all he had planned last night about how to proceed further.